Find a Meeting
Need to add your new meeting to the schedule or change your meeting's address, time, contact person info, etc?...
Please send meeting info changes to email@example.com
The Valley CoDA-TVCC.org
San Diego SDCCoDA.org
The Desert DesertCoDA.org
Orange County OCCoDA.org
Need parental support?
Check out the Parenting with Serenity meeting Mondays at 2:30PM PST
Call 712.770.4160, access code 475271#
WHAT HAPPENS AT A MEETING?
- Meetings are 60- 90 minutes long and include readings, a time for open sharing, and a time for announcements
- Each meeting is different
- Some meetings may read through CoDA literature, have a time for writing, a speaker share or a meditation
- No dues or fees, but small donations are accepted
- Get a chance to share for 2-4 minutes
- No judgment or interruptions
- While we use the terms “God” and “Higher Power,” CoDA has no religious affiliation
We gather together to support and share with each other in a journey of self-discovery - learning to love the self.... Our sharing is our way of identification and helps us to free the emotional bonds of our past and the compulsive control of our present.
~CoDA's Preamble & Welcome