Lachev Inc. is a multi-business corporation in Star Citizen, engaged in various lucrative industries. We are focused on making fortunes and building our business empire. Where some see rivals and enemies, we see customers and partners. That's why we seek friendly or neutral relations with everyone, when possible.
Regardless of our business orientation, players with all kinds of interests are welcome. We will always need soldiers to guard and protect our Members and interests, explorers - to find new resource fields and locations and so on. Any type of profession could be useful.
The following rules are mostly guidelines and a dose of common sense is a requirement.
tl;dr Outside of corp organized activities you are free to play as you wish, as long as you don't damage our assets/interests/reputation or not being mean to fellow members. During corp missions you have to behave and follow rules and command hierarchy.
- Do not act against the company's and it's member's interests, material assets and well-being.
- Do not damage the company's internal or external reputation and image, and diplomatic relations.
- Do not share any internal info with non-members.
- Treat all members with respect, no matter if you are a leader or a follower.
- Do not abuse our comms (Spectrum/Discord). No text/VoIP spam or non-relevant stuff in special purpose channels, especially during missions.
- Excessively whining, bitching, begging and profanity are not tolerated. No toxic behavior, hater attitude and drama.
- Higher ranked members have higher commanding authority during company operations.
- Company operation is any activity, sponsored by the corp in any way (providing ships, facilities, other assets, funding, maintenance costs, reimbursement etc.) and/or organized/authorized by Members with a commanding role.
- Disagreements and complaints with members or the leadership should be resolved in a civil manner in a private chat.
- Respect our peace agreements with allies. Check your targets with our Friends lists, no matter if you play solo or with the pack.
- When you act on behalf of the company, do your best and complete your contracts. Respect deals when you represent the corp. No scamming.
- During company ops, or in a corp owned ships/facilities - be disciplined, behave, focus on your job and designated role, follow instructions and procedures, obey local ship/facility rules, do not break/hack into areas in which you normally don't have access to. Same applies for any Member owned ships/facilities.
- Leaders who run corp ops, reserve the right to pick their crew/teams, based on skills, experience, behavior and trust. Leaders are taking bigger risks and have the main responsibility for the crewman's lives, assets and mission success, so they get to choose who will join them. Please, don't take it personal and get offended if you are refused access to a certain op. There will be always another opportunities with different teams for which you could be the perfect choice.
- No griefing. Your actions need to have purpose other than ruining someone’s game just for the ‘lulz’.
- Owning certain amount or kind of ships is not an automatic entitlement for a senior rank and commanding position, or a priority access to any current ops. Same goes for long term Members. Again - access to (certain) ops is based mainly on trust, behavior, experience and skills.
- You are required to disclose your hidden/redacted orgs with the management, when asked, and keep us up to date with any changes.
- Affiliations are allowed. However. Membership/affiliation in a hostile/rival/directly competing organizations is not allowed. It's up to the management to make a decision for each case. Exceptions may be considered.
- You are obliged to report any suspicious or hostile activities (internal or external).
- Do not advertise/recruit for other organizations. Making non-relevant comments about orgs, which we don't interact with, may be perceived as advertising.
- The main language in our text/voice chat comms is English.
- Do not break RSI / CIG ToS (Terms Of Service). And specially note that cheating is absolutely forbidden.
If you want to leave the corp and try your luck somewhere else, that’s perfectly fine, no hard feelings. Just give a shout to a Manager/Officer or drop a post in Discord/Spectrum in order for us to keep track on the event. It’s definitively possible to re-join us again later if you change your mind (if you didn’t burn bridges).
Just note that, dropping out from the corp without notice, may reset your ranks/roles and status you achieved, in case you decide to return. Same goes for switching from ‘Main’ to ‘Affiliate’ without notice.
We encourage all members to join our chat/voice comms at Discord -> https://lachev.com/discord
- This is private corporation, and the leadership's decisions has priority.
- If you get asked by the leadership to stop doing something, no matter if it is, or not, in the above list, you should comply and follow instructions.
- Please don't whine and talk back if you don't agree with some decision(s).
- The above list of guidelines may change, so please check it regularly and stay updated.
- Leadership will be doing their best to be fairly with all members, no matter of their rank, and exceptions always can be made, but keep in mind that respect works both ways - be respectful even if you don't agree with something and you will be treated the same way.