[ MECHATRONICS SYSTEMS ENGINEER ]
Robotics / Mechanics / Electrical / Electronics / Systems / Computer Programming / CADD / DIY
- I am a recent graduate from Simon Fraser University with a Major in Mechatronic Systems Engineering.
- I am an avid DIY-er, builder of cool projects and I enjoy staying up long nights troubleshooting! ;)
- If you happen to be looking for someone with my enthusiasm and passion for technology then please go right ahead and contact me
(PS: I am actively seeking Full-Time Engineering Job starting ASAP!)
Latest Technical Project
Humidity & Temperature Sensor Shield for Raspberry Pi
Developed a unique shield for monitoring mealworms using 6 individual DH22 (temperature & humidity) sensor hard-wired using 6P4C RJ11 Telephone cables to a custom shield mounted on top of a Raspberry Pi.
Fresh Off The Blog
"Hand" - Made Cement Vase
I built this cement vase for a friend of mine, who loves nature, for her birthday. It took me approximately 1hr not counting the fact that I had to re-attach a broken finger ;)
Want to find out how did i built this quick Do-It-Yourself project?...
Surrey Arts Gallery inFlux Event [Feb 5th]
SFU Arduino Club and Maker Cube were at the inFlux event showcasing our projects and talents:
- 3D Printing & 3D Printer – Tomoe & Kush
- Arts, Craft & Knitting – Karen
- Ethnorobotanics (IoT Plant Automation) – Tomoe & Marc
For more pictures, please visit The Now Newspaper
Images courtesy of The Now Newspaper
KUSH CHHATBAR © | 2018