Room 008, Wolfson Building, Department of Computer Science
University of Oxford
I am a third-year Ph.D. candidate in the Department of Computer Science at University of Oxford. I obtained my bachelor degree from Zhiyuan College at Shanghai Jiao Tong University in China.
I am interested in many aspects of theoretical computer science, discrete probability and combinatorics.
2011 - 2015 B.Sc. in Computer Science, Zhiyuan College, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
2015 - Ph.D. candidate in Computer Science, University of Oxford
My Erdős number is 3.
- Graph metric with no proper inclusion between lines (arxiv) with X. Chen, G. Huzhang and P. Miao. Discrete Applied Mathematics, 185:59–70, 2015.
- FPTAS for Hardcore and Ising Models on Hypergraphs (arxiv) with P. Lu and C. Zhang. In Proceedings of the 33rd Symposium on Theoretical Aspects of Computer Science (STACS 2016), 51:1–51:14, 2016
- An FPTAS for Counting Proper Four-Colorings on Cubic Graphs (arxiv) with P. Lu, C. Zhang and M. Zhu. In Proceedings of the Twenty-Eighth Annual ACM-SIAM Symposium on Discrete Algorithms (SODA 2017), 1798–1817, 2017.
- Approximating partition functions of bounded-degree Boolean counting Constraint Satisfaction Problems (arxiv) with A. Galanis and L. Goldberg. In Proceedings of the 44th International Colloquium on Automata, Languages, and Programming (ICALP 2017), 27:1–27:14, 2017
- Uniqueness for the 3-State Antiferromagnetic Potts Model on the Tree (arxiv) with A. Galanis and L. Goldberg. Preprints.
- Sampling in Uniqueness from the Potts and Random-Cluster Models on Random Regular Graphs (arxiv) with A. Blanca, A. Galanis, L. Goldberg, D. Stefankovic and E. Vigoda. Submitted.