BBQ Picnic 2018
3rd Annual Michigan KSEA-KBM* Joint Summer Activity
Staying for this Summer or Already Working? You're Invited!
Saturday, June 2, 2018, 4:00-7:00pm
Shelter Area @ Wheeler Park
200 Depot St, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
What Can You Expect?
- Grilled Meat including Bulgogi (marinated beef) and Samgyeopsal (pork belly)
- Ssam or Lettuce Wraps with rice, garlic, mushroom, etc.
- Cold Beer (21+) and Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Mingle with fellow professionals and students
- Get recharged for your summer research or work
Sign-Up and Cost Information
RSVP or reservation required at this SIGN UP FORM HERE.
- Sign-up required before event by 5pm Thursday 5/31/2018 as form will close soon after
- Sorry there will be no onsite sign-ups due to limited seating
- All KSEA and KBM members, their friends, and their spouses are invited
- $5 fee for KSEA members (goes towards cost of food)
- $15 fee for non-members (become a KSEA member HERE for discounted or free entry, food, and drinks for this and future events)
- Carpooling or rides available
- For questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment required before event by 5pm Thursday 5/31/2018 to secure your spot
- Please include your full name and "BBQ" in the payment note
- Venmo: @miksea
- Chase QuickPay: email@example.com
- Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email us about cash payments
*Korean-American Scientists and Engineers Association (KSEA) - http://mi.ksea.org/
Korean Biological Science Research Group in Michigan (KBM) - http://www.facebook.com/groups/kbm.members/