Warm Greetings! My name is K Ram Prabhakar and I'm a Ph.D. student at Video Analytics Lab (Computational and Data Sciences, Indian Institute of Science). I'm pursuing my doctorate under the guidance of Prof. R. Venkatesh babu.
My research work involves computational photography applications - especially High Dynamic Range Imaging. I have interests in other computer vision challenges as well.
- Conducted hands-on tutorial on "Introduction to Tensorflow" at National Level Seminar on "Multimodal based big data analytics for emotion -depression prediction and prevention" at Coimbatore Institute of Technology on 21st August 2017.
- I have received Microsoft Research India travel grant and ACM MM travel grant to attend and present my work at ICCV 2017.
- Our paper on "DeepFuse: A Deep Unsupervised Approach for Exposure Fusion with Extreme Exposure Image Pairs" got accepted on ICCV 2017, Venice, Italy.
- Paper on HDR deghosting is accepted in ICVGIP 2016 @ IIT Guwahati conference.
- Attended Vision, Language and Artificial Intelligence (VisLangAI) workshop at Infosys Mysore Campus from 27 to 29th December 2016.