Knights of Columbus
Fr. William P. Garrity Council #1166
Council 1166 is a Catholic fraternity that is dedicated to brotherhood, faith, charity and service. We were founded in 1906 in association with St. Vincent de Paul Church and we presently have over 200 members including the Fr. Meinrad J. Rouck Fourth Degree Assembly. Today we service both St. Mary and St. Vincent De Paul parishes of Lawrence county. The Knights of Columbus was founded in 1882 by Fr. Michael J. McGivney. The council hall is located at 2202 M St. (47421).