Where we are
When We Meet
Fall / Spring Semester Schedule:
When: Tuesdays 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. & Thursdays 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
When: Saturday, 2 p.m. - 4 p.m.*
When: Tuesday & Thursday, 6 p.m. - 7:45 p.m.
When: Saturday, 2 - 4 p.m.
Member payment due the 2nd week of classes
*Be sure to check the Dojo Calendar on this page for confirmed dates, cancellations, and other dojo events.
On Your First Visit
Students and Local Residents (18 years and older):
- If you are interested in taking Aikido be sure to register or, if registration is closed contact us. At home, please be sure to review our etiquette page.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early so you can meet the instructor, and sign the “Assumption of Risk” waiver form.
- The attire for your 1st lesson should be a loose t-shirt and full length workout pants to help protect your from mat burn. Also be prepared to remove all jewelry.
- Bring a water bottle as the dojo can be warm during practice.
- All class dues are collected during the 2nd week of classes, when class open enrollment closes.
Out of Towners: We'd love to have you! Please get in touch.