November 14-15, Tokyo, JAPAN (as part of JSAI-isAI 2017)
kNeXI 2017 (International Workshop on kNowledge eXplication for Industry) is the first workshop that aims to promote research about improving the skill and knowledge of employees in industry.
Aim and Topics:
Workshop theme is making knowledge explicit and shared in order to following two goals:
1. Enhancement of awareness, decision-making, teamwork based on shared knowledge
2. Automation of simple work based on shared knowledge
- Ontology / Knowledge model
- Knowledge-based dialogue management
- Workshop method
- Service engineering
- Knowledge-based human-computer interaction
- Reasoning / Information retrieval from shared knowledge
- Participatory approach
- Data mining / Text mining
This workshop is based on results obtained from a project commissioned by the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO).