Websites are increasingly the best way to make information widely available. If you have all the information to hand that you would like to publish, they can be quite easy to put together yourself or relatively inexpensive to ask someone else (such as Kinder Cultured) to put together on your behalf. There are many different uses that websites can be put to. Some example websites are provided to view on the links below.
- A pastoral website to enable people to access the treasures of the Scripture that they cannot reach regularly. SAVE CUT AND PASTE
- A domestic liturgy for those who remain tied to a household that can be viewed on a kitchen screen. THE KITCHEN ORDO
- A calendar collecting seasonal information for people whose gardening aspirations aspire to productivity. GARDEN HARVEST
- A place for telling interesting stories about the outside of buildings that are based on observable numbers. NUMERICAL SITE STORIES
- An example of a website to explain a business to more people, where its work is elusive and hard to comprehend. DESIGN FIT BUSINESS KIT
- A website to gather market research for an emerging business whilst offering a useful service. AFFORDABLE FRANCHISE
Not everyone wishes to commission or make use of a complete new website, and there are other presentations and publications that it may be beneficial to ask another, such as Kinder Cultured, to produce. Some examples of what these could be are provided here.
- Examples of images that may have been created or edited for a client.
- Examples of slideshow presentations for different public meetings, conferences or in-house training or reporting meetings.
- Examples of courses and lesson materials for busy teachers, trainers or all-rounders.
- Examples of publications, such as leaflets, pamphlets, catalogues, reports, marketing calendars, questionnaires, planning resources or books.
- Examples of Physical flags or banners for stalls at events, or help with the organisation and running of an event stall.