You agree to install the software only on devices which belong to you, and you should legally own all data collected from these devices. You confirm that you will not upload any personal data of other people to your account. You should be the sole user of the software and service and comply with the local laws as well as take all legal responsibilities for legitimate usage.
If you upload data related to third parties, then you are obliged to take their official permission that conforms to local laws.
You also agree to the collection, storage and processing of your personal data necessary to the fulfillment of the purposes for which it was collected.
If you are a resident of Europe, USA, Canada, Mexico, CIS and other countries where local laws may not comply with Data Aggregation Service features, you are not eligible to use this Service.
Terms and Conditions
You are obligated by your federal, state or local law to use all Kids Call Tracker software in legal purposes only. You agree to use Kids Call Tracker services and any related to it applications for purposes which are not restricted by your federal, state or local laws. You agree to check your federal, state or local laws or ask your legal council to make sure you do everything legally. It is an offense to install Kids Call Tracker software onto a cell phone which you do not have proper authorization to. Kids Call Tracker does not provide service or software to be used for any illegal purposes. You confirm that you legally own the mobile phone or other device you will install the software onto, OR you have a written authorization by the owner to install the software on the mobile phone or device. You should legally own and legally access your web account information. All information in your account should be obtained exclusively by legal means. Before using the service, familiarize yourself with the information on our website, agreements and policies. You authorize Kids Call Tracker to copy any data from the phone where the software is installed as well as upload, store and process this data on Kids Call Tracker servers. We do not take any responsibility for product misuse by any customer using the software outside of this User Agreement. You also agree that you are not entitled to any reimbursement for any lawsuits brought against you due to the use of any of our software products.
We provide Kids Call Tracker software as it is. We are not liable for any type of damage, litigation, or legal predicaments that may arise and do not guarantee the applications do not have any omissions, errors or other issues. We keep all our customers data confidential and private.
§ On our Kids Call Tracker website, servers and in our applications.
§ In email, text and other electronic messages between you and Kids Call Tracker.
§ When you contact our customer service department for any reason.
It does not apply to information collected by:
§ Us through any other means, including on any other affiliated website.
§ Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from Kids Call Tracker site. Third parties, such as payment processing companies and background screening companies, may have their own privacy policies different from ours, please check with such third party.
2. Disclaimer of Liability
It is the sole responsibility of the user of Kids Call Tracker software to ascertain and obey all applicable laws in their jurisdiction in regard to the use of Kids Call Tracker software. If you are in doubt, consult your local attorney before using the software. By downloading and installing Kids Call Tracker software you represent that it will be used only in a lawful manner. Gathering other people's messages & other phone activity or installing Kids Call Tracker on another person's phone without their knowledge can be considered as an illegal activity in your jurisdiction. Kids Call Tracker assumes no liability and is not responsible for any misuse or damage caused by us.
Kids Call Tracker may make changes to the materials and services within this website, or to the prices described in them, at any time without notice. While every effort will be made to ensure that the information contained within the Kids Call Tracker website is accurate and up to date, the materials and services at this website may fall out of date. Specifically, Kids Call Tracker makes no warranty, representation or undertaking whether expressed or implied, nor does it assume any legal liability, whether direct or indirect, or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information. This website is provided on an “as is” basis without representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, whatsoever, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. Kids Call Tracker accepts no liability whether direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive for any loss or damage a person suffers because that person had directly or indirectly used the website and relied on any information stored on the website.
3. Children Under the Age of 21
Kids Call Tracker site and software is not intended for children under 21 (twenty one) years of age. No one under age 21 may provide any information to Kids Call Tracker site and may not download Kids Call Tracker software and use servers. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 21. If you are under 21, do not register, use or provide any information on Kids Call Tracker site, make any transactions through Kids Call Tracker site or provide any information about yourself to us. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 21 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 21, please contact us.
4. Log Files And Cookies Policy
Kids Call Tracker utilizes industry standard analytics package which gathers limited information on visitors of our website automatically, and stores this anonymous information in server log files. This information may include IP addresses, browser type, basic IP information, referring pages, operating system used and date/time stamps. This information does not identify individual users; it is used only for Kids Call Tracker administration, as well as for analysis of Kids Call Tracker usage and trends.
Additionally, cookies may be used to provide easier and faster access to website features such as logins and/or repeat visits. When you’re not signed in to User Account, we store the information in browser cookies. This helps us do things like maintain your language preferences across browsing sessions and etc. Cookies are very small text files that are stored on personal computers for reference purposes. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you have submitted while using Kids Call Tracker.
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when your browser is closed, and a persistent cookie may stay on your hard drive for an extended period. Session cookies make it easier for you to navigate our site; persistent cookies can perform such activities as storing your password for forums or blogs, so you do not have to sign in every time you visit those areas, and/or may be used to enable us to track and target the interests of our users so as to enhance the overall experience of using our site.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of our services or websites you visit.
We have no access to or administration abilities over any cookies that are used by any advertisers on Kids Call Tracker website and software.
5. Information We Collect
The information we collect on or through Kids Call Tracker website and software may include:
1. When you create a Kids Call Tracker user account, you provide us with personal information that includes your email and encrypted password.
2. Information that you provide by filling in forms on Kids Call Tracker website and software. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use Kids Call Tracker website, posting a listing, requesting services, participating in forum or chat interactions. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with Kids Call Tracker website and software.
3. Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us, and an email as your user ID.
4. Details of transactions you carry out through Kids Call Tracker website and software.
We partner with other companies for payment processing, and the payment information you submit is collected and used by them in accordance with their privacy policies. We don’t store your payment information apart from transaction information which may include several digits of your credit card or bank account (as applicable), expiration date, country, and payer’s name, which we require for government regulatory and security purposes.
5. Your search queries on Kids Call Tracker website and software.
6. Information regarding user preferences, e.g. language preferences, Internet connection, operating system, browser, equipment you use to access Kids Call Tracker website, unique device identifiers, etc.
7. Unique Kids Call Tracker application numbers may be sent to Kids Call Tracker when you install or uninstall Kids Call Tracker service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
8. We collect information about the interaction of your apps, browsers, and devices with our services, including crash reports, system activity, and the date, time, and referrer URL of your request.
9. We may also collect information about you from trusted partners, including marketing partners who provide us with information about potential customers of our business services, and security partners who provide us with information to help in an emergency case. We also receive information from advertisers to provide advertising and do research.
10. We collect information about your location when you use our services or apps, which helps us offer features like checking your latest tracks or displaying tracking history for a certain time period. Your location can be determined with varying degrees of accuracy by:
§ Information about things near your device, such as Wi-Fi access points (like MAC address, access point name and signal strength) to help determine your location, if you turn on permissions for any of these features in the app settings.
The types of location data we collect depend in part on your device and account settings. For example, you can turn your Android device’s location on or off using the device’s settings app.
11. Log information
When you use our services or view content provided by us, we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This includes:
§ device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL;
§ cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Kids Call Tracker account.
12. Unique device identifiers
A unique device identifier can be used to uniquely identify that device (for example an IMEI-number of a mobile phone). Unique device identifiers can be used for various purposes, including security and fraud detection, syncing services such as a user’s email inbox, remembering the user’s preferences and providing relevant advertising.
We aggregate the following data from mobile devices (if the relevant features are activated by user in Kids Call Tracker application settings):
o Call logs
o Phone contacts (including name, phone number)
o Messages (including time and date)
o Location information
We use various technologies to collect and store information, including cookies, local storage, such as browser web storage or application data caches, databases, and server logs. We may collect and store the information locally on your device until it is uploaded to our server.
6. How We Collect Information
o Directly from you when you provide it to us.
o Automatically as you navigate through Kids Call Tracker website. Information uploaded automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
o From third parties, for example, our business partners.
o There are other ways to control the information Kids Call Tracker collects whether or not you’re signed in to a user account, including device-level settings: your device may have controls that determine what information we collect. For example, you can modify location settings on your Android device.
7. How We Use Information
0. To provide our services, information or products that you request from us and present Kids Call Tracker website, user account and software with their contents to you.
1. To maintain & improve our services and diagnose technical problems. Kids Call Tracker may access the customer's account and customer data as necessary to identify or resolve technical problems or respond to complaints about the services.
2. To communicate with you. We use information we collect, like your email address, to interact with you directly. For example, we may let you know about upcoming maintenance, changes or improvements to our services, invoicing and accounting issues, or provide notices, like expiration or renewal notices and etc. If you contact us, we’ll keep a record of your request in order to help solve any issues you might be facing. Kids Call Tracker may also use email addresses to provide its users with informative newsletters. When you provide us with the email address, you expressly consent to receiving electronic messages from Kids Call Tracker about your use of the website, the services and our products. If you do not want to receive electronic messages from Kids Call Tracker, please indicate your preference by emailing at support@Kids Call Tracker.com.
3. To protect Kids Call Tracker, our users, and the public. We use information to help improve the safety and reliability of our services. This includes detecting, preventing, and responding to fraud, abuse, security risks, and technical issues that could harm Kids Call Tracker, our users, or the public.
4. For any other purpose with your consent.
Kids Call Tracker also uses anonymous demographic and other marketing information to gather general interest in its products, to help in the analysis of product usage, purchasing, and target markets.
8. Disclosure of Information
Neither Kids Call Tracker nor any party it contracts with will disclose customer data or confidential information to any other person or entity unless such disclosure is required or authorized by law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request, or with prior written consent of the other party. In the event that a party is legally compelled, through whatever means, to provide access to customer data or confidential information, then the disclosing party will provide the other party with notification of such an event as soon as it is reasonably practical to do so as to afford the opportunity to limit or prevent such disclosure.
We may disclose information to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions. If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Kids Call Tracker website, software, our customers or others.
9. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
0. You can review and change your personal information by logging into Kids Call Tracker website or application and visiting your account profile page. To delete your information, you can delete specific device data, including your information associated with this device; or delete your entire user account by contacting our support using the email tied to the account. The account will be deleted as soon as the term of settlements with payment systems is completed.
1. You may also send us an email to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
2. Some information (e.g. phone ID) may remain in our records after your deletion of such information from your account.
3. You can export a copy of content in your user account if you want to back it up or use it with a service outside of Kids Call Tracker.
10. Data Security
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of Kids Call Tracker website and software, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to Kids Call Tracker website and software. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on Kids Call Tracker website and software.
We work hard to protect you and Kids Call Tracker from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we hold. We use encryption to keep your data private while in transit. We review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, to prevent unauthorized access to our systems. We restrict access to personal information to our employees, contractors, and agents who need that information in order to process it. Anyone with this access is subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations.
11. Service and Account Terminations
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate or suspend your access to the services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice in case of a user’s not bona fide behavior or violation of any part of the User Agreement. In this case the funds that are left in the User Account are non-refundable, as Kids Call Tracker is a pre-paid service. Users whose accounts have been suspended or terminated may be prohibited from accessing, possessing, or creating any other accounts.
12. Intellectual Property Rights
All content included as part of the service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of Kids Call Tracker or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
13. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Kids Call Tracker and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the the services and related software, with the delay or inability to use them, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the site, or otherwise arising out of the use of the services or/and related software.
This policy governs your purchase of Kids Call Tracker subscription aggregation service. Please read it carefully before finishing your order as it sets out your rights in relation to your purchases, including important limitations and exclusions. Your placement of an order constitutes your agreement that your order is governed by this policy.
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase of the software and services, you can get your money back upon the terms and conditions set forth below. However, we believe that most of refunds can be avoided if you get professional help from our experts.
2. Refund Conditions
1. If the problem is through no fault of our own, there will be no refund in this case.
2. Subject to this Refund Policy conditions, you may be eligible to receive a full refund within 3 days following the day of your purchase provided your reasons don't contradict with the Refund Policy conditions.
3. No refund will be available after this refund period is over.
4. Your money may be refunded only once. If you buy another Kids Call Tracker subscription at a later time, this will not be subject to a refund request.
5. Any purchase of the subscription at a discount price is non-refundable.
6. No refund is due if the customer refuses to upgrade the Kids Call Tracker version in the event of performed upgrade on the target phone.
7. If the user tops up the account, but there has been no fresh data in the account for more than 2 days prior to that, no refund will be available.
3. Force Majeure
No refund shall be granted in case you provide the reasons that are beyond our control. Those are:
o The target phone fails to connect to the Internet (the target phone account has run out of money, it is beyond services area, roaming-related issues etc).
o If a phone user changes his carrier and this results in a partial or complete loss of the Internet connectivity and consequently incorrect Kids Call Tracker functioning.
o OS update.
o Restoring to factory settings.
o A customer refuses to let the customer support team to walk him/her through the installation process denying the obvious facts of the download simplicity.
o Personal reasons ('I don't need it any more',' I changed my mind', 'purchased by mistake' and the like).
o Customer does not have physical access to the phone (Customers are made aware by the information outlined on this website that unrestricted physical access to the phone -the customer wishes to aggregate data from. If a customer purchases this software and does not have unrestricted access (including locks, passcodes, etc.) to the phone to be monitored, we are not liable for refunds due to this case).
o If the customer did not receive the previous data due to the fact that Kids Call Tracker has not been installed onto the phone initially.
o If the customer expected more than one phone to be supported using one subscription plan.
4. Refund Procedure
All refund requests must be submitted to our Technical Support at via email. Requests made via a Live Chat or by phone are not acceptable. The decision about whether to grant a return request is made within one or two business days. In case of a dispute you will have to provide strong reasons, examples to back up your claim.
For all orders that are placed on Dispute status, you have 14 days period to resolve the situation with the Customer Support Manager. If you fail to provide required information or feedback within time provided, dispute will be automatically closed.
Failure to provide the information required for dispute resolution within 14 days will result in annulment of the dispute, and no refund will be possible thereafter.
5. Retention Policy
We will retain your information as long as your account is active, as necessary to provide you with our services or as otherwise set forth in this Policy. We will also retain and use this information as necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy and to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements and protect Kids Call Tracker’s legal rights.
All above mentioned data is stored by us during subscription lifecycle of application plus 90 days after user account expiration. 90 days after account expiration we will delete all data, related to your account including received logs, text, and media. This information can't be retrieved or recovered. Account of the paid user will be deleted if the user has not logged in for more than six months, has no credits, and there is no new data for this period.
We also collect and maintain aggregated anonymized information which we may retain indefinitely to protect the safety and security of our Site, improve our Services or comply with legal obligations.
This document was last revised May 2018.