Department of Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Dharwad
Data Science in Smart Grids, Cyber -Physical Systems, Distributed Systems, Artificial Intelligence
- Assistant Professor, IIT Dharwad, Dept. of Computer Science and Engg., Since December 2018
- Assistant Professor, IIIT Dharwad, Dept. of Computer Science and Engg., July-December 2018
- Research Associate, IIT Bombay, Dept. of Electrical Engg., January-June 2018
- Research Fellow, IIT Bombay, Dept. of Electrical Engg., August-December 2011.
- Programmer Analyst, Cognizant Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd., MIDC, Pune., 2017-2019
- PhD in Electrical Engg., (2018), Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT Bombay), Mumbai.
- MTech in Computer Science and Engg., (2011), College of Engg, Pune (COEP), Pune.
- BE in Computer Science and Engg., (2007), Goa College of Engg. (GEC), Goa.
- Kedar Khandeparkar, Krithi Ramamritham, and Rajeev Gupta. Qos-driven data processing algorithms for smart electric grids. ACM Trans. Cyber-Phys. Syst., 1(3):14:1–14:24, March 2017.
- K. V. Khandeparkar, S. A. Soman, and G. Gajjar. Detection and correction of systematic errors in instrument transformers along with line parameter estimation using pmu data. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, PP(99):1–1, 2016.
- Kedar Khandeparkar, Krithi Ramamritham, Rajeev Gupta, Anil Kulkarni, Gopal Gajjar, and Shreevardhan Soman. Timely query processing in smart electric grids: Algorithms and performance. In Proceedings of the 2015 ACM Sixth International Conference on Future Energy Systems, e-Energy 2015, Bangalore, India, July 14-17, 2015, pages 161–170, 2015.
- Kedar Khandeparkar, Pratik Patre, Swadesh Jain, Krithi Ramamritham, and Rajeev Gupta. Efficient PMU data dissemination in smart grid. In The Fifth International Conference on Future Energy Systems, e-Energy ’14, Cambridge, United Kingdom - June 11 - 13, 2014, pages 227–228, 2014.
- Kedar Khandeparkar, Nitesh Pandit, A. M. Kulkarni, V. Z. Attar, and S. U. Ghumbre. Design of a phasor data concentrator for wide area measurement system. In National Power System Conference. NPSC, 2012.
- Recipient of POSOCO Power System Awards of INR 100K in 2019 for Doctoral Thesis.
- Recipient of the Goa Scholars Award in 2013: a merit-based scholarship of INR 600K awarded by the government of Goa for post graduate studies.
- Cloud Computing
- Object Oriented Programming with C++