I received PhD in Systems and Control Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, India in March 2015. I was supervised by Prof. Debasish Chatterjee for my PhD thesis. During April 2015 to October 2016, I was a Postdoctoral researcher with Profs. Maurice Heemels and Jamal Daafouz at the Department of Mechanical Engineering, Eindhoven University of Technology, Eindhoven, the Netherlands, and the Research Centre for Automatic Control, University of Lorraine, Nancy, France. Prior to joining the EE department at IISc as an INSPIRE Faculty Fellow, I worked as a Member of Technical Staff with the Robert Bosch Centre for Cyber-Physical Systems, Indian Institute of Science Bangalore, Bengaluru, India.
My current research work is in the areas of switched and hybrid systems and learning based control. I am also interested in applications of discrete mathematics to systems and control in general. Here is my google scholar page. My Erdős number is: 4.
Department of Electrical Engineering
Indian Institute of Science Bangalore,
Bengaluru - 560012, India
- I am looking for a project staff to work at the intersection of statistical learning and control theory with applications to hybrid systems. Candidates having a good knowledge of Linear Systems Theory, Basic Probability and MATLAB coding with a keen interest in applied mathematics may write to me. You may expect a response within a week only if there is a match between your expertise and requirements of the project.
- 1 Dec, 18: Lecture on "Algorithms for stabilizing switched systems" at CECPS 2018, NIT Silchar.
- 24-29 Nov, 18: Attended IPC 2018 at IIT Bombay.
- 25 Sep, 18: 3 papers accepted at ICC 2019.
- 25 Sep, 18: Attended SPNC 2018 at IIT Bombay.