Junko Yamauchi, LMFT
I grew up in Japan and moved to Indiana in 2001. In Indiana, I was actively involved at the International Center helping people from all over the world adjust their life in the U.S. After coming to California, I completed my Master's degree in Counseling Psychology at Santa Clara University and became a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist, #103994. My passion is to work with immigrants and their descendants. I'm also intensively trained to work with the survivors of Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault. Some of the other issues I work with are; multicultural issues, family conflicts, trauma, social difficulties, grief and loss, or finding a purpose in life. It has been blessing to witness my clients' growth and change.
- I offer therapy to individuals, couples and families both in English and Japanese (日本語でも対応できます).
- Typically one session is 50 minutes long and costs $150.
- I have limited sliding scale fee spots. If the fee is your only reason for not seeking therapy with me, we can negotiate lower fee.
- Currently I do not accept any insurance and do issue a Superbill for you to submit your insurance company.
- I have some openings for online (video) sessions through SimplePractice. If you cannot come to my office and still want to connect with me, please contact me. We can talk about our options.
- Clients usually come every week and collaboratively decide when it's time to end the treatment.
- If you want to know if we are a good fit, please contact me for any questions or to schedule a 20 min free phone consultation.
Junko Yamauchi, MA, LMFT #103994
*When you call this number, it goes directly to my voicemail which I check at least once a day on weekdays. If you want to speak to me over the phone, please make an appointment.
Office hours: Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm (by appointment only)
Address : 1588 Homestead Rd. Suite I, Santa Clara, CA 95050.
My office is at the corner of Winchester and Homestead.
Parking lot entrance is on Winchester Blvd. Street parking is available on both Homestead Rd. and Winchester Blvd.