● I serve SIGGRAPH Asia 2021 as a technical paper PC.
● My paper (FairPlay) was introduced in technical paper trailer, please check it here
● A paper is conditionally accepted in SIGGRAPH 2021, see you soon!
● I serve CASA (Computer Animation and Social Agents) 2021 as an IPC for the paper program.
● I serve Euro Graphics 2021 as an IPC for the short paper program.
● My paper is conditionally accepted in SIGGRAPH 2020, see you in the virtual conference this year!
● I become a program committee member in Pacific Graphics 2020.
● I become a program committee member in Euro Graphics Short Paper 2020.
● I become a program committee member in IEEE International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Virtual Reality (IEEE AIVR) 2019.
● My two papers are conditionally accepted in SIGGRAPH Asia 2019, see you at Brisbane, Australia!
● I moved to Facebook AI Research (FAIR), where I work with Prof. Jessica Hodgins.
● My paper Aerobatics Control of Flying Creatures via Self-Regulated Learning is introduced in "Two Minute Papers" Youtube channel. Please check here
Profile (Download CV)
Jungdam Won is a research scientist in Facebook AI Research (FAIR) Pittsburgh led by prof. Jessica K. Hodgins. Before he moved to FAIR, he was in Movement Research Lab. at Seoul National Univ. as a postdoctoral researcher under the supervision of Prof. Jehee Lee. He received his Ph.D. and B.S. in Computer Science and Engineering from Seoul National Univ., Korea, in 2017, and 2011, respectively. He was awarded the global Google PhD Fellowship program in Robotics in 2016. He has been served several international committees, e.g., course committee for ACM SIGGRAPH Asia, program committee for Pacific Graphics, Motion Interaction and Games, he has worked as a reviewer for various conference and journals such as SIGGRAPH, SIGGRAPH Asia, Eurographics, IEEE TVCG, and Pacific Graphics. His current areas of research are physics-based controls for diverse creatures and the collaborative formation between multiple characters, where motion capture, optimization, and various machine learning approaches have been applied.
nonaxis at gmail.com