How It Works
- Register to be a jumper. Boys and girls of all ages are welcome.
- Set a target fundraising goal (e.g. $60.00). Every dollar raised directly helps buy hospitals desperately needed supplies.
- Collect pledges from parents, grandparents, friends, neighbors, aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. (See Sample Letters section for help.)
- Checks should be made out to "Jewish World Watch" with a memo of "J4SC". Or donations can be made online by clicking https://www.jww.org/jump.
- Record pledges on your pledge sheet. (Include both checks and online donations.)
- Join other kids at Temple Beth Am (1039 S. La Cienega Blvd), on Sunday, June 10 at 10:00 a.m. Bring pledge sheet and money raised.
- JUMP! JUMP! JUMP! We provide the ropes, you provide the fun. How many jumps can we do together? 5,000? 10,000?? More???