All About Mrs. Jost
My Favorite Beach Day...my Wedding!
Pepper Potts Jost
Mr. & Mrs. Jost + Puppy Pepper
Lois Lane Jost
Welcome to Kindergarten! I am so excited to be a Brock Tiger! This will be my 10th year teaching, 8 of those years being in Kindergarten and 2 years in first grade! I have taught in Plano, Keller, and now Burleson!
When I'm not in KinderRoo Land, you can find me behind my camera taking photos! I love all things photography! I love going to the movies and cooking out with family and friends too!
My husband and I have two fur children, Pepper Potts and Lois Lane. They can't wait for us to get home after work to play fetch and get their cuddle time!
Born & Raised...
I was born and raised in West Texas in a small town named Snyder! I am one of four. I have an older brother and younger sister and brother! I get my strong work ethic from my daddy and compassionate heart from my mom!
These are a few of my favorite things...
- Color: Red
- Band/Singer: Kelly Clarkson
- Movie: My Girl
- Snack: Pistachio's, Beef Jerky, Almonds
- Musical: Wicked, Rent, and West Side Story
- Animal: Dog
- Food: Southern Comfort Food
- Restaurant: Pei Wei, Chick-Fil-a and Starbucks
- Store: Mardel's, Target, Hobby Lobby, and Amazon Prime
- Candy:Darrell Lea Soft Licorice, Chocolate Covered Almonds
- Drink: Advocare Spark, Bai Infusion Drinks, La Croix Sparkling Water
- Birthday:March 12th
our classroom can always use the following items...
- face/hand wipes, baby wipes
- white card-stock paper
- rainbow colored card-stock paper
- expo dry erase markers
- Mr. Sketch Smelly Markers
- Clorox cleaning wipes
- Clorox air-spray
- Gallon Zip-lock bags
- sports cap Ozarka water bottles
- Snacks (cheerios, goldfish, cheese-its, fruit snacks)
- Crayola Crayons and markers (washable)