- March 2015 -- August 2019: Ph.D. in Department of Mathematical Sciences, KAIST, Korea
- Dissertation: Domain decomposition methods for convex optimization in image processing: focusing on total variation minimization
- Advisor: Prof. Chang-Ock Lee
- March 2013 -- February 2015: M.S. in Department of Mathematical Sciences, KAIST, Korea
- February 2009 -- February 2013: B.S. in Department of Mathematical Sciences / Department of Computer Science (double majors), KAIST, Korea
- March 2007 -- February 2009: Gyeonggi Science High School, Korea
Computational mathematics, Numerical analysis, Domain decomposition methods, Convex optimization, Mathematical imaging
- Jongho Park. Pseudo-linear convergence of an additive Schwarz method for the dual Rudin--Osher--Fatemi model (2019)
- Jongho Park. An overlapping domain decomposition framework without dual formulation for variational imaging problems (2019)
- Chang-Ock Lee and Jongho Park. A finite element nonoverlapping domain decomposition method with Lagrange multipliers for the dual total variation minimizations (2018)
- Chang-Ock Lee and Jongho Park. Fast nonoverlapping block Jacobi method for the dual Rudin--Osher--Fatemi model. To appear in SIAM Journal on Imaging Sciences.
- Chang-Ock Lee, Eun-Hee Park, and Jongho Park. A finite element approach for the dual Rudin--Osher--Fatemi model and its nonoverlapping domain decomposition methods. SIAM Journal on Scientific Computing, 41(2), B205--B228 (2019) link
- Chang-Ock Lee, Changmin Nam, and Jongho Park. Domain decomposition methods using dual conversion for the total variation minimization with $L^1$ fidelity term. Journal of Scientific Computing, 78(2), 951--970 (2019) link
- Chang-Ock Lee and Jongho Park. A primal-dual domain decomposition method for a general class of total variation minimization. To appear in Domain Decomposition Methods in Science and Engineering XXV.