John Paul II Catholic School
Part Time Sunset Position
A person selected for this position will be responsible for supervising children in a before and after school program called Sunrise/Sunset. The hours of the program are Monday-Friday from 6:00-7:45 a.m and 3:00-6:00 p.m. This position would consists of working of 3:00-4:30 p.m.
The candidate must have the following qualifications:
Must be at least eighteen (18 years of age)
Must have a warm and friendly personality, be sensitive to the feelings and needs of others, be able to relate well to children, and be willing to fulfill responsibilities in accordance with the JPII's program and philosophy.
1. Supervises the children and all activities to ensure safety at all times.
2. Helps with the general housekeeping tasks.
3. Maintains a positive and professional attitude at all times.
4. Treats all children with dignity and respect.
5. Works with other staff members to form a positive, supportive team atmosphere.
Bring resume with at least three references to St. John Paul II Office, attention Vanessa Gemar or email to the address below.