St. John Paul II Catholic School
Registration at 7:00-7:45am.
Entry Fee: $600 Per Team (includes 4 team mulligans.
Entry Deadline: Wednesday, July 10th (limited to 36 teams)
Entry Fee includes: cart, lunch, and flag prizes.
Registration forms can be found on JPII Website or stop by the St.Matthews/JPII school office.
Friday, July 19th at 8:00am
In an atmosphere of caring, the children at St. John Paul II Catholic School will concentrate on academics, which in Catholic schools are held to the highest standards so they can reach their highest potential.
Voice of God
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
Mission Statement :
In unity with St. Matthew's Catholic Church, St. John Paul II Catholic School is committed to fostering a strong Catholic foundation of faith, family, community and academics in a Christ-centered environment.
Catholic education is an explicit expression of the evangelizing mission entrusted by Jesus to His Church. Our mission at St. John Paul II Catholic School at St. Matthew's is:
- to teach the message of Jesus Christ through prayer, word, and example;
- to promote self-confidence, moral and spiritual values, enabling the student to reach full awareness of their God-given talents;
- to build within the parish setting a strong community based on Christian faith and service;
- to provide a structured and enriched education program in an atmosphere that empowers students to achieve their potential as children of God who impact the local and global community.
Welcome To John Paul II
Faith. Family. Community. Academics.
St. John Paul II Catholic School (JPII) provides a moral, spiritual, and academic foundation for students from preschool-sixth grade in a family centered environment. We offer a variety of part time and full time preschool options for students as early as three years old. Our elementary program consists of Kindergarten-Sixth Grade. In addition to classroom instruction, students across all grade levels receive instruction in Art, Library, Music, Physical Education, STEM, and Spanish from certified teachers.
We strive to keep class sizes small at JPII. Class sizes fluctuate based on grade level and enrollment. Elementary classes range in ratio from 10:1 to 16:1. These numbers often change to best meet the needs of our students, teachers, and school.
We provide a quality faith based education to our students . We celebrate Mass weekly on Tuesdays at 9:00 a.m. at St. Matthews. Anyone is welcome to come and celebrate Mass with us. We welcome families of all denominations to attend our school.
Interested in your child attending St. John Paul II Catholic School? Stop by our school office or call today and schedule a tour! We would love to visit with you. Please contact Vanessa Gemar, Kandis Ford, or Karen Hoffmann@ (307) 686-4114. Our address is 1000 Butler-Spaeth Rd, Gillette WY.
For the 2019-2020 School Year is Now Open!!
We have openings across all grade levels and will be offering a new all day 3-4 year old class! Stop by the office for more information.
- Registration Form
- Registration Fee $100 (Preschool and New students) Non refundable
- Materials Fee $210 (Kindergarten- Sixth Grade) This fee covers school supplies (Due May 1st)
- A copy of birth certificate
- A copy of baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- A copy of the most recent report card
- Official WY Immunization Record
- Interview with school principal- Includes custodial parent(s) and prospective student (s)