The John Paul II School PTO is open to all parents of children attending John Paul II School.
Meetings are held monthly during the school year.
Current officers are:
- Shelly Muth-Henke, President
- Barb Murphy, Vice President
- Christine Mauszycki, Treasurer
- Rebecca Driedger, Secretary
It is the mission of the John Paul II PTO to support and enhance the education of our children by:
*Recognizing the uniqueness of each child as designed by God and promoting collaboration of parents and teachers in allowing each child to develop their God-given gifts.
*Maintaining open communication with teachers and the Education Committee.
*Assisting teachers with student activities where possible.
*Providing an avenue for families to meet and socialize with other families of common interests and values.
*Assisting with appropriate financial assistance to the school.
- PTO assists at school registration welcoming new families, and informing them of opportunities for stewardship.
-The PTO provides refreshments at our Open House just before the start of school.
- The October Family Fun Night is held near Halloween and is a fun family evening filled with music, food and games.
Students are encouraged to wear their costumes! Friday, October 27, 2017. Sign up here to help!
-PTO organizes the Christmas SCRIP for staff. Families are able to purchase SCRIP for staff/teachers in any denomination.
The amount is pooled between all families, and the amount given per family is kept confidential.
This gives the staff an opportunity to purchase what they would like using SCRIP while also giving back to the school!
-The John Paul II School Carnival is held the last Sunday of January each year.
This serves as a great way to kick off the celebration of Catholic Schools Week.
-The school also participates in the Catholic United Financial Catholic Schools Raffle.
The PTO helps promote and encourage raffle tickets sales, of which 100% stays with the school!
– We use Catholic Schools Week to show our appreciation for the teachers and dedicated staff of John Paul II Elementary School.
We hold a staff appreciation luncheon and give the teachers a small gift as a way to say thank you!
SAVE THE DATE! Friday, April 20, 2018 - "Bids for Kids Extravaganza"!
Join us for this awesome event to support our entire Catholic community!
The evening consists of dinner, entertainment, live auctions, fun & games. *This event is intended for adults only.
- Each year the PTO awards a $500 Scholarship to a high school senior who is an alumnus of John Paul II School.
- PTO provides a cool snack to all students for Game Day.
- PTO provides a gift for each of the graduating 6th grade students, presented at their graduation banquet.
- PTO provides the cake and helps decorate for the graduation banquet.
- SAVE THE DATE! Friday, June 1, 2108 at Lakeview Golf Course - Bids for Kids Golf Scramble! 12:30pm start - 4 person teams
ALL CONTENT © 2017 JOHN PAUL II ELEMENTARY SCHOOL