Jing WU 吴璟
- "Tax Evasion, Capital Gains Taxes, and the Housing Market," with Sumit Agarwal, Keyang Li, Yu Qin and Jubo Yan. Journal of Public Economics, 2020, 188: 104222.
- "Recent Housing Affordability in Urban China: A Comprehensive Overview," with Keyang Li and Yu Qin. China Economic Review, 2020, 59: 101362. (Download: City-Level Housing Affordability Index)
- "Local Political Chief Turnover and Economic Growth: Evidence from China," with Hao Li and Keyang Li. Economics Transition and Institutional Change, 2020, 28:441–466.
- "The Value of Going Green in the Hotel Industry: Evidence from Beijing," with Li Zhang, Hongyu Liu and Xiaoling Zhang. Real Estate Economics, 2020, 48: 174-199.
- “Factors Affecting Local Governments’ Public–Private Partnership Adoption in Urban China,” with Bo Zhang, Li Zhang and Shouqing Wang. Sustainability, 2019, 11: 6831.
- "Superstar Cities and the Globalization Pressures on Affordability," with Yongheng Deng and Yu Qin. Journal of Housing Economics, 2019, 45: 1-2.
- "A Sentiment Index of the Housing Market in China: Text Mining of Narratives on Social Media," with Enwei Zhu, Hongyu Liu and Keyang Li. Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, forthcoming.
- "Within-City Spatial Distribution, Heterogeneity and Diffusion of House Price: Evidence from a Spatiotemporal Index for Beijing," with Enwei Zhu, Hongyu Liu and Xindian Li. Real Estate Economics, forthcoming.
- "Negotiating Housing Deal on a Polluted Day: Consequences and Possible Explanations," with Yu Qin and Jubo Yan. Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2019, 94: 161-187.
- "Policies to Enhance the Drivers of Green Housing Development in China," with Li Zhang and Hongyu Liu. Energy Policy, 2018, 121: 225-235.
- "Withstanding the Great Recession like China," with Yi Wen. The Manchestor School, 2018, 87: 138-182.
- "Turning Green into Gold: A Review on the Economics of Green Buildings," with Li Zhang and Hongyu Liu. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2018, 172: 2234-2245.
- "Environmental Ideology and Household Energy Conservation in Beijing," with Weizeng Sun, Xiaonan Zhang, Hao Li, and Siqi Zheng. Journal of Cleaner Production, 2018, 195: 1600-1608.
- "Informal Borrowing and Home Purchase in Urban China," with Ying Fan and Zan Yang. Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2017, 67: 108-118.
- "Determinants of Urban Land Supply in China: Do Political Factors Matter?" with Wen-Tai Hsu, Xiaolu Li, and Yang Tang. Asian Development Review, 2017, 34.
- "The Price Premium for Green-Labelled Housing: Evidence from China," with Li Zhang and Hongyu Liu, Urban Studies, 2017, 54: 3524-3541.
- "Hedging House Price Risk in China," with Jia He and Haishi Li, Real Estate Economics, 2017, 45: 177-203.
- "Evaluating the Risk of Chinese Housing Markets: What We Know and What We Need to Know," with Joseph Gyourko and Yongheng Deng, China Economic Review, 2016, 39: 91-114.
- "Doing Well by Doing Good? The Case of Housing Construction Quality in China," with Jia He, Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2016, 57: 46-53.
- "Real Estate Collateral Value and Investment: The Case of China," with Yongheng Deng and Joseph Gyourko, Journal of Urban Economics, 2015, 86: 43-53.
- "China’s Pseudo-monetary Policy," with Yongheng Deng, Randall Morck and Bernard Yeung, Review of Finance, 2015, 19: 55-93.
- "Intercity Information Diffusion and Price Discovery in Housing Market: Evidence from Google Searches," with Yongheng Deng, Journal of Real Estate Economics and Finance, 2015, 50: 289-306.
- "Incentives and Outcomes: China’s Environmental Policy," with Yongheng Deng, Jun Huang, Randall Morck and Bernard Yeung, Capitalism and Society, 2014, 9: 1-41.
- "House Price Index Construction in the Nascent Housing Market: The Case of China," with Yongheng Deng and Hongyu Liu, Journal of Real Estate Economics and Finance, 2014, 48: 522-545.
- "Economic Returns to Residential Green Building Investment: The Developer’s Perspective," with Yongheng Deng, Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2014, 47: 35-44.
- "Evaluating Conditions in Major Chinese Housing Markets," with Yongheng Deng and Joseph Gyourko, Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2012, 42: 531-543.
- "The Nascent Market for Green Real Estate in Beijing," with Yongheng Deng, Matthew Khan and Siqi Zheng, European Economic Review, 2012, 56: 974-984.
- "Land and House Price Measurement in China," with Yongheng Deng and Joseph Gyourko, Property Markets and Financial Stability, Heath A., Packer F. and Windsor C. eds., Bank of International Settlement and Reserve Bank of Australia, 2012.
- "Understanding the Risk of China’s Local Government Debts and Its Linkage with Property Markets," with Brent Ambrose, Yongheng Deng and Hao Li. (R&R at Management Science)
- "A New Data Source for House Price Index: The Case of China," with Xiaodan Wang and Keyang Li. (R&R at Journal of Housing Economics)
- "Unintended Consequences of Demand-side Housing Policies: Evidence from Capital Reallocation," with Wenlan Qian, Hong Tu and Weibiao Xu. (under review)
- "Spatial Misallocation in Chinese Housing and Land Markets", with Yongheng Deng, Yang Tang and Ping Wang. (under review)
- "Estimating the Unofficial Income of Officials from Housing Purchases: The Case of China," with Yongheng Deng and Shang-jin Wei. (under review)
- “Road Rationing Policies and Housing Markets,” with Panle Jia Barwick, Rhiannon Jerch and Shangjun Li. (under review)
- “The Impact of Fertility Relaxation on Female Labor Market Outcomes,” with Sumit Agarwal, Keyang Li and Yu Qin. (under review)
- "Estimating the Leverage Condition of China’s Urban Households: Evidence from the Housing Sector," with Hao Li and Mandi Xu. (under review)