Hi! I'm currently an M.S. student in computer engineering at the University of Memphis. I originally graduated with B.S. degrees in computer and electrical engineering in December 2017. At the tail end of undergrad, I became more interested in the fields of AI & ML. I currently work under Dr. Andrew Olney as a graduate assistant with a primary focus on Natural Language Processing.
M.S. - Computer Engineering
- Graduation: December 2020
- GPA: 3.66
- Advisor: Dr. Aaron Robinson
- Courses: AI, Machine Learning, Neural Networks, Data Science, Image Processing, Physically Based Animation
B.S. - Computer and Electrical Engineering
- Graduation: December 2017
- Advisor: Dr. Peter Lau
- GPA: 3.5
- MMA Fight Predictor: Built a web crawler that extracted data from Fight Metric. Cleansed the data and then used a feed-forward neural network to predict UFC fights in PyTorch. Was able to achieve a state-of-the-art accuracy of 80%.
- RC Car: Designed and created a WiFi-controlled RC car which dynamically limited its own speed based on a user-inputted value.
- Nerf Turret: Developed a Nerf Turret gun which could fire darts remotely using an Arduino MKR1000 and a video game controller.
- Netflix Prediction Algorithm: Implemented collaborative filtering algorithm techniques to form Netflix movie prediction code in Python.
- Ratings Prediction: Predicted review ratings from written reviews using the NLTK package in Python along with several different machine learning algorithms.