Japanese Style Card Making
Japanese Style Card Making Workshop
21st Thursday March 2019, 10 am - 11:30 am
at MCCSA (Multicultural Community Council South Australia)
113 Gilbert St, Adelaide SA 5000
AU$10 per person / AU$5 for JAFA members (Pay on arrival)
- Fee includes: Instruction, Materials (MIZUHIKI cords, Card stocks, Envelopes and Card Making parts), coffee, tea and biscuits.
- Please bring your own : Craft Scissors (small ones). If you have any Card Making materials, please feel free to bring them.
Booking Required -----> BOOKING FORM
What is MIZUHIKI?
MIZUHIKI is a decorative cord, made from paper, used for gifts. It is like a ribbon for gift wrapping. You can create a lot of beautiful shapes.
In Japan, MIZUHIKI is used for Celebration money envelopes, Gift wrapping and decorations etc. We will arrange this beautiful technique to Card making in Adelaide!
- Practice a basic shape with MIZUHIKI
- Choose your MIZUHIKI cords and Make your own greeting cards
- Origami and other decoration parts are available.