The admission procedure for every academic year commences on the 1st October of the preceding year.
Admissions will be based on First come First Serve basis as per availability of seats.
Documents to be submitted with the Application form
- Photo copy of birth certificate of student..
- Original Transfer Certificate from previous school.
- Photo copy of address and ID proof of parents.
- Photo copy of community /caste certificate.
- Two sets of passport size photograph of student,father, mother/Guardian.
Please note that the admission process will be treated as incomplete if any of the documents mentioned above are not submitted
Communication of admission status:
You will be informed about your child’s admission status / waitlist number (where seats are not available) through SMS or email.
Deposit of Fees:
Confirmation of admission:
We will be sending a confirmation sms/email to you once we receive your child’s admission fees and security deposit.
It is mandatory to attend this workshop (preferably both parents) if you are seeking admission at Jaihind International School, Bangalore. If parents do not attend the workshop, then it might lead to cancellation of admission. Parents will have to attend the workshop while the child will be appearing for the test.