- March 2019 - Would be serving on TPC of the ICPADS 2019 (25th International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Systems).
- March 2019 - Would be serving on TPC of the fourth IJCAI workshop on AI for Internet of Things. https://www.zurich.ibm.com/AI4IoT/index.html
- Feb 2019 - Would be serving on TPC of first SIGCOMM workshop on Mobile Air-Ground Edge Systems. https://conferences.sigcomm.org/sigcomm/2019/workshop-magesys.html
- Oct 2018 - Paper accepted at Ubicomp (IMWUT), premier conference for Systems and Ubiquitous Computing.
- Sept 2018 - Selected to serve in the EuroSys 2019 shadow TPC
- June 2018 - Selected to serve in the IMC 2018 shadow TPC
- May 2018 - Got my PhD Degree
I am a postdoctoral researcher in Mobile Systems Group with (awesome) Professor Cecilia Mascolo at the University of Cambridge. I am interested and working on topics that deal with mobile health, mobile sensing, security and performance of systems. Before joining Cambridge, I worked at Aalto University with Dr. Tuomas Aura in Secure Systems Group.
I did my PhD at the School of Electrical Engineering and Telecommunications, UNSW, Australia and Data61 (CSIRO), Australia under the joint supervision of Dr. Aruna Seneviratne and Dr. Suranga Seneviratne. I was awarded an International TFS from UNSW and Data61 Scholarship to pursue my PhD. I was also associated with LiveLabs @ SMU, Singapore where I worked with Dr. Archan Misra and Dr. Youngki Lee during my internship in 2016-17.
I received my MSc in Computer Science from the University of Saskatchewan, Canada where I was part of the DISCUS lab. Prior to that, I graduated from the Motilal Nehru Institute of Technology (MNNIT), Allahabad, India with a MCA (Master of Computer Applications) degree in Computer Science in 2007 and with a Bachelor of Computer Applications from the Department of Computer Science at Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi, India (GGSIPU) in 2004.
Note: If you are a student with strong motivation and good technical skills interested in working remotely on a variety of research projects in the area of mobile systems then please feel free to write to me.