2 nd Workshop
Information Technologies: Algorithms, Models, Systems (ITAMS-2019)
September 20, 2019
Information Technologies: Algorithms, Models, Systems (ITAMS) is the second workshop designed to be a place of experience exchange in the application of information technologies in the interdisciplinary research between scientists.
The workshop is organized to discuss actual nowadays research results in field of information technologies. The main topics of discussions are as follows:
- Technologies and instrumental tools for application development.
- Technologies and methods for processing unstructured data.
- Information systems, geoinformation systems, intelligent systems and their applications.
- Technologies for modeling natural phenomena and technogenic processes.
- Methods and technologies for acquisition, storage and processing data.
- Submission: 5 September 2019
- Notification: 15 September 2019
- Camera-ready: 20 September 2019
- Workshop: 20 September 2019
The submitted paper should be at least 5 pages long in LNCS format (MS Word or TeX). Language - english. We accept only original articles with new results, not appeared elsewhere. Submissions are reviewed in a double-blind manner.
The submission please send on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Igor V. Bychkov, academician of Russian Academy of Sciences, PhD, professor, director of Matrosov Institute for System Dynamics and Control Theory SB RAS, Irkutsk, Russia
- Dimitar Karastoyanov, PhD, professor, head of department of Embedded Intelligent Technologies of Institute of Information and Communication Technologies of Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Sofia, Bulgaria
Location of Workshop
Matrosov Institute for System Dynamics and Control Theory Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences,
Lermontov st., 134, Irkutsk, Russia.