ISBI 2020 Machine Learning for Computational Medical Imaging Workshop
Machine Learning for Computational Medical Imaging (ML-CMI) Workshop
The ISBI Workshop on Machine Learning for Computational Medical Imaging (ML-CMI) is a perfect venue for presenting recent advances and trends in the use of machine learning techniques for computational medical imaging. Machine learning has recently received a large amount of interest for the reconstruction of biomedical and pre-clinical imaging datasets. This workshop focuses on the recent developments and challenges in this area, and its focus is on original work aimed to develop new state-of-the-art techniques and their applications for biomedical imaging applications.
The program will include invited talks, as well as regular oral and poster sessions with contributed research papers.
· Medical image reconstruction
· Physics-driven neural networks
· Sensor-domain methods
· Neural network optimization and design
· Generative approaches
· Non-neural network approaches
· Denoising, super-resolution and image synthesis methods
· Applications in computed tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, ultrasound imaging and nuclear imaging
· Applications in optical imaging and microscopy
· Multimodal reconstructions or data fusion
· Clinical evaluation
· Challenges for clinical translation
- Paper Submission Deadline: January 15, 2020
- Author Notification Date: TBD
- Camera-ready Deadline: TBD
- Workshop Date: April 4, 2020 (Full-Day Event, Saturday)
[ Call for Papers ]
This workshop is a full-day event, which will include invited talks, oral and poster presentation of accepted papers.
The ISBI workshop proceedings will be archived in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
The workshop paper format (4 page limit) follows that of the ISBI 2020 main conference [link].
Please submit your papers to TBD.