Reflections - National PTA Art Recognition Program
IHS PTSA invites ALL students - amateurs as well as trained artists - to participate in the annual arts recognition program. Participation is very easy. So, don't hold yourself back, let your imagination and creativity take you on an exciting journey.
How to Participate?
1. Create original artwork with the 2018-19 theme: "HEROES AROUND ME "
2. Submit an entry (only one) in one or more number of categories given below.
- Film production
- Music composition
- Visual arts (includes 3D art)
- Print, complete, and sign the student entry form. Insert the completed student entry form into a sheet protector and attach the sheet protector to the back of the art work using tape along the 3 sides to leave the open side open.
- Email a digital copy of the artwork to email@example.com (Include your name, title of artwork and category in the subject of the email).
Drop-off your artwork at the school library by:
October 11 October 18, 2018
Rules and Guidelines
o General Rules – English
o Art Form Identification for Photography and Visual Arts – English
For more information: