Terms & Conditions
1) The advertised and open competition commences on 1st October 2019 and concludes immediately prior to Contestant-Draw on 21st December 2019 from 11am 2019.
2) Early Bird entries are allowed prior to advertising by invitation, from 25th September 2019.
3) The Promoter is FR Ireland Pty Ltd ACN 21 009 983 126.
4) Entry is open to Queensland residents over the age of 18 who hold a Valid Queensland Driver’s License and complete and satisfy requirements contained herein (Entrants).
5) Persons who participate in a Demonstration Drive (the Demonstration) with the Promoter or, Purchasers of any new or used car or truck (the Purchase) from the Promoter, agree to be Entrants within these terms herein unless in writing to the Promoter prior to the Prize Draw commencement they exclude themselves from the competition.
6) Employees of the Promoter, purchasers of wholesale or non-registered vehicles, National Fleet, Government and Rental Car purchasers, are not permitted to be Entrants. Noting also that purchases under a Novated Lease are eligible for entry.
7) The Prize is, a MDC Jackson FF Camper Trailer in Black Gloss, 2 Adult Kayaks, 1 Child's Kayak, 1 ETM 40 Ltr Fridge (or updated versions at Promoters discretion).
8) To be eligible for The Prize Draw Process, entrants must have their entry Drawn in one of the Contestant-Draws.
9) Contestant-Draw’s will take place 7 October; 14 October; 21 October; 28 October; 4 November; 11 November; 18 November; 25 November; 2 December; 9 December; 16 December and, 21 December 2019 and will be conducted on Live facebook stream via the Ireland’s facebook page. All remaining entries endure in future Contestant-Draws.
10) Entrants must, to be eligible for a Contestant-Draw and Prize Draw Process, as an Early Bird Entrant or between 1st October 2019 and immediately prior to each Contestant-Draw, do all things required in terms of proof of identity, license and other usual processes of the Promoter pertaining to a Demonstration and/or, Vehicle Purchase of a Vehicle as specified in Rule 5 herein (Vehicle), and, take a Demonstration Drive or, Purchase a Vehicle from the Promoter.
11) Where a person enters the competition via Demonstration (not a Purchase) they must in the sole discretion of the Promoter’s management have a taken the Demonstration in good faith and with a genuine intent to Purchase a Vehicle from the Promoter within the Competition dates and any anticipated Purchase will limit that they will receive not more than One (1) entry no matter how many Demonstrations are taken by the person or how many other persons are with or associated with the person who takes the Demonstration or other Demonstrations. Total possible entries are One (1). The Promoters decision on any interpretation of this clause will be final.
12) Where a person enters the completion via a Purchase, they will receive ten (10) entries per Vehicle purchased;
13) Where a person enters the completion via a Purchase of a vehicle marked as a Red Spot Bonus they will receive double the entries (20) and One (1) entry for any Demonstration Drive.
14) Entry to Contestant-Draws closes immediately prior to each Contestant-Draw.
15) Contestant-Draws will be conducted by a nominee or delegate of the Promoter.
16) The Contestant-Draw on 21st December 2019 and Prize Draw Process will be conducted on 21st December 2019 from 11am.
17) The Prize Draw Process, to determine the winner of the Prize, will be held on 21st December 2019 immediately after the last Contestant-Draw and the Prize winner will be the entry drawn from 12 Contestant-Draws.
18) Persons drawn in the Contestant-Draws MUST be present at the Prize Draw Process on 21st December 2019, to win the Prize. This includes a person drawn in the Contestant-Draw on 21st December 2019.
19) The Prize Draw Process will be conducted by a nominee or delegate of the Promoter.
20) To receive The Prize the Winner drawn must, either :
a. In the case of the winner having ONLY been a winner via the Demonstration Entry, complete all requirements for receipt of The Prize, or;
b. as the winner will have received additional chances to win, Provide full settlement for and, take delivery of The Purchase prior to Close Of Business 21st December 2019, or;
c. as the winner will have received additional chances to win, Prior to close of business 21st December 2019, settle a non-refundable Partial Payment of not less than $5,000 towards the settlement for the Purchase, which will not be refunded in any event of non-delivery of the Purchase, and then receive The Prize at the time of ultimate delivery of the Purchase, which must then occur on or before 31st March 2020;
21) If Prize Draw Winner fails to satisfy the settlement and delivery rules, further Draw/s will be conducted to select a Winner, in which case that Winners name will be published on https://www.facebook.com/IrelandsofCairns/.
22) The Prize will be delivered at 227 Mulgrave Rd Cairns Qld after the Winner drawn has satisfied the rules herein.
23) Prize Winners and Purchasers and competition Entrants hereby forever grant to FR Ireland Pty Ltd ABN 21 009 983 126 and Adllins Media Pty Ltd ABN 52 616 594 328, their legal representatives, successors, assigns, licensees, advertising agencies, and all persons or corporations acting with their permission, the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use, re-use, publish and re-publish, and copyright my performance, likeness, picture, portrait, photograph, sound and/or voice recording, including the negatives, transparencies, prints, film, video, tapes, digital or other information pertaining to them in all forms of media now or hereafter known and in all manner, including electronic media, in still, single, multiple, moving or video format, in whole or part and/or composite representations, in conjunction with their name, including alterations, modifications, derivations and composites thereof, throughout the world and universe for advertising, promotion, trade, or any lawful purposes. This right shall include, but not be limited to, the right to combine their likeness with others and to alter my likeness, by digital means or otherwise, for the purposes set forth herein. Prize Winners waive any right to inspect or approve the finished product, including written copy that may be created in connection therewith or the use to which it may be applied. Prize Winners acknowledge that the photography session and/or film or video production was conducted in a proper and professional manner, and this release was willingly given at its termination and prior to receipt of The Prize. Prize Winners must be fully able to contract in their own name without breach of any prior agreement or applicable law, including but not limited to prior agreements with modelling or talent agencies or any other person, company or entity. Prize Winners agree this agreement shall be binding upon them and their heirs, legal representatives and assigns.
24) The Entrants warrant by entering that they are entitled to enter by nature of being the actual person who took the Demonstration or was the Purchaser or, where the Purchase is not in the name of a Natural Person for example a business or organisation, they are authorized by the Purchaser and are entitled to enter and receive any associated prize and, they indemnify the Promoter in this regard.
25) To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, Adllins Media Pty Ltd, their employees, officers and owners, are not responsible or liable for:
a. Inaccurate / incorrect transcription of entry information;
b. purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, or sent other than as directed in the entry instructions;
c. any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
d. the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
e. unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
f. electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
g. any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of receiving and or using The Prize, any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a Prize Winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a Prize Winner; or
h. any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, receiving and or using The Prize, or participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
i. any insurance or future registration or expenses of the Prize.
j. ensuring the prize is lawfully and safely towed by a vehicle at any time, and further, the Prize Winner and the driver of any tow vehicle is responsible to ensure the tow vehicle is safely rated and safely connected to tow the prize.
26) The personal information of Entrants will be collected to enable the Promoter and Adllins Media Pty Ltd administer and promote this competition and its Prize Winners and may be used to market its products and services to the Entrant. The personal information of the Entrants will be held and used in accordance with the Promoter’s privacy policies which is available at www.irelands.com.au. The personal information of Entrants and their Guests may be provided to others assisting, including the Manufacturer and or Importer of The Prize, Prize suppliers and deliverers, and to authorities that regulate this competition. If an entrant does not truthfully provide all requested personal information, the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win the Prize.
27) This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
28) Additional bonus draws may be conducted for additional prizes, such prizes will not be similar to or like the Prize.
29) If any Act Of God, weather risk (Weather Event), or other circumstance outside of the control of the Promoter occurs and in the Promoter's sole discretion causes it to be not practical or safe to conduct any of the contestant draws or final draw at the time and dates specified herein, the Promoter may move such affected draw to another date and this will be publicised on the Promoter's facebook page.
If, by this rule the final draw is delayed, Rule 1 will continue to apply to the extent that the competition entries will conclude at 11am on 21st December 2019.
In that event also, the reference to 21 December 2019 in Rules 1 (contestant draw), 9, 16, 17, 18, 20(c) is replaced with the date of the final draw.
Further, in that event also, and taking into consideration entrants may have made plans for leave, work etc on the rescheduled date, if entrants cannot attend in person themselves for the rescheduled draw, they may have a Proxy attend for them for that draw. However at least a Proxy must be present. N.B. A Proxy only applies to a rescheduled draw.
30) The decision of the Promoter is final.