Iran Seas, Islands and Beachs
Iran Seas, Islands and Beachs
The most exciting point of the world. Darak Beach When the sea meets the desert.
Imagine walking on the sandy beaches and filling your ears with short and long waves, and the sea breeze breathes your face, when you suddenly feel the softness of the sand on your feet, and when you look up, you see the palm trees and deserts. Watch several times puzzling, behind you and your head to make sure you stand at the most exciting spot in the world; the intersection of the sea and the desert. Darak beach the Unparalleled paradoxe that have recently been discovered in Iran and attracted many tourists with its unique magic.
Statues valley and Coast
Statues Valley or Valley of Imagination. There are stones in different shapes, with a few hundred meters to the beach, in the way that the silver sandstones shine. Each of these amazing gems is likened to an animal with the imagination of viewers; one on the sheep, the other, a chicken and a cock, and, to your liking, the dragon-shaped stones in various states.
It can be seen from the shape of rocks that over the course of thousands of years, the island of Hormuz has gradually emerged from the water, the process of erosion on them has played.
Iran Seas and Iran Islands
The Caspian Sea
The Caspian Sea. The Khazar Sea or the Mazandaran Sea, is a watershed from the south to Iran, from the north to Russia, from the west to Russia and Azerbaijan, and from the east to the republics of Turkmenistan and Kazakhstan.
The Caspian Sea, sometimes the largest lake in the world, and sometimes the smallest self-sufficient Sea of the Earth, is the largest enclosed water zone. Its length is about 1030 to 1200 kilometers and its width is between 196 and 435 kilometers. The level of the Caspian Sea is lower than the free sea level and is now 26, 5 to 28 meters below sea level. The coastline of the sea is about 7,000 kilometers, its area is 371 to 386 thousand square kilometers (one and a half times the size of the Persian Gulf) and its volume of water is 78,700 kilometers.
The Caspian Sea was in the past part of the Tethys Sea connecting the Pacific to the Atlantic Ocean. From about 50 to 60 million years ago, the sea was gradually closed to the Pacific Ocean and then to the Atlantic Ocean. In 1952, the Soviet Union joined the Dan and Volga River with the creation of artificial waterways, so that small ships could go from the Caspian Sea to the Azov Sea and the Black Sea. So the Caspian Sea returned to the Free Seas.
The northern part of this sea is very small, so that only half a percent of the water is located at the north side of the sea and its depth is less than 5 meters on average. About 130 rivers flow into the sea, most of them from the northwest to the sea. The largest of them is the Volga River, which averages 241 cubic kilometers of water per year into the Caspian Sea. The rivers Kura 13, Atrak 8.5, Ural 8.1 and Sulak 4 kilometers of cubic meters of water enter the sea annually.
The nature of the Caspian Sea has made it unique to plants and animals, but at the same time has made it vulnerable to agricultural, industrial and oil pollution.
The sea is very rich in oil and gas resources and its oil reserves range from 17 to 35 billion barrels. Part of the oil from the Baku oil field, the capital of the Azerbaijani Republic, is transported through the Baku-Tbil-Ceyhan pipeline to the Mediterranean coast.
- Chamkhale beach
- Many people believe that Chamkhala is the best beach in northern Iran, and they do not say Birjam. Chamkhale is located in the center of the city of Langroud, and when you enter the coastal road, the distance between the sea and the road is very small, which makes it possible to think in parts that you are driving at sea. Chamkhaleh, after Anzali, is the second most prosperous and tourist resort in Gilan.
- SiSangan Beach of caspian sea
- Where there is both a forest and a sea; this is a brief definition of the Si-Sangan beach for those who want both of them together. The northern part of the Si Sangan Forest Park, located 35 km from Noshahr, reaches the Caspian Sea. SeaSingan Sea is one of the most tourist destinations in Mazandaran, in terms of which it is not the only sea to stand beside it, to watch the flow of waves or to throw water.
- Chapkrood Beach in Mazandaran Province
- Mazandaran province is one of the most important provinces in the natural and ecotourism areas with its natural geographical locations, cold and humid mountainous, temperate and wet mountain valleys, high water courses, lush meadows and mineral waters. Chapkarro beach is one of the most beautiful beaches of Mazandaran province due to natural conditions, which is suitable for use by travelers from seawater and short stay. Chapkarro beach is 18 km long from the most recent beaches in Mazandaran province. This beautiful beach with 10 access routes to the sea is one of the healthiest beaches in Mazandaran.
- The Astara Sadaf (oyster) Beach
- Undoubtedly one of the unique and unique beauty of Astara, the beach of this city, the beautiful oyster beach with a quarter of the distance from the city center is a great place to relax, have fun and swim. Oysters are a safe beach for swimming and other maritime sports, and it is possible to sail in the seaside during the summer. The shellfish beach is about 17 hectares wide, located 7km far from Astara, in the vicinity of the protected area and the Lundwill forest, and the first health improvement project on the coast of the Caspian Sea along this coast took place. Relocating Red Crescent Relief workers and survivors on this beach have been deployed through the implementation of the Shelf Coast Health Plan.
Persian gulf oo Oran
The Persian Gulf of 240,000 square kilometers, after the Gulf of Mexico and Hudson, is the third largest bay in the world, located in southern Iran. Neighbors from the Gulf can be found in the west of Kuwait and Iraq, and south of Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates. The name of the Persian Gulf has varied in various historical periods. In the Assyrian inscriptions of the Persian Gulf, "NarMarto" means "bitter sea". During the Sasanian times, it was called the Pars Sea, and some Greek historians and geographers from the Persian Gulf called Persia called the Persian Gulf, and finally, the Muslim scholars have mentioned it in Persian or Persian alphabet.
The most important Gulf islands are Abu Musa, the Great Tunb, Little Tunb, Kharg, Qeshm, Kish, Lavan.
Oman sea of Iran
The Oman Sea is said to be in the geography of today the Blue Plain connecting the Persian Gulf through the eastern Strait of Hormuz to the Arabian Sea or the Makran Sea. The eastern shores of Iran are located north of the sea and the northern part of Amman and a small part of the Emirate in the south. Officially known as Gulf of Oman in international organizations and other languages. But in the Islamic geography of the Oman Sea, which in the past included the current region of the Arabian Sea, it was sometimes referred to as the Sea of Makrens and the Sea of Lazher.
The Oman Sea has come into existence in the southwestern Asia of Iran, Pakistan, Oman and the United Arab Emirates following the advance of the Indian Ocean. It is also the gateway to the Gulf and the Indian Ocean. The length of the coast of the Oman Sea in Iran, from the Bay of Goethe to Bandar Abbas, is 784 kilometers. The small ports of Jask, Chabahar and Goetar are seaside ports of merchants and seafarers, and are one of the major cities of the Oman Sea, Chabahar and Jask.
Islands of iran
The southern islands of Iran are one of the best destinations for tourism in Iran. Take Dolphin Island to beautiful Hormuz Rainbow Island. The northern coasts of the Persian Gulf have a large number of islands that are of economic, ecological, political, military, and religious significance. Overwhelmingly these islands overlooking the waters of three coastal provinces of Khuzestan, Bushehr and Hormozgan. Traveling to the islands of Iran, apart from the natural attractions of these southern destinations of Iran, can be much more productive than traveling to other Iranian cities, because many of the islands of Iran are close and you can take a short distance by sea boats. Take a trip to 3 or 4 beautiful islands in less than a week.
Khuzestan Province islands:
- Minoo Island of khuzestan
- In the past, the island has the name "Selbukh" and is located between Abadan and Khorramshahr, and the two branches of Arvandrood learn it.
- Minooshahr is a small city with a population of about 12,000 people and it is mostly used for recreation for the people of both Abadan and Khorramshahr. 45% of them are engaged in agriculture, but along with that, livestock breeding also has a special place in Mino.
- There are five rivers in the Minoo Island, two of them from the Jorfa River and the other three from Arvandroud.
- Minoo Island is one of the few places in the world in which the irrigation system is run naturally and with tidal water and does not require mechanical and pumped water.
- The countless palm of the island is an excellent ecosystem for migratory birdfish as well as its massive and mysterious bunker shelters.
- Wild animals include hogs.
- Island of khor musa
- Mosque of Khorasan is a long and deep channel that is secluded from the Persian Gulf and has a privileged position due to its special characteristics in the region. This area is located on a unique ecosystem on the northern coast of the Persian Gulf and south of Khuzestan province. Its crater width is 37 to 40 kilometers and its length extends from the mouth to the port of Imam Khomeini 90 kilometers and to the port of Mahshahr 120 kilometers.
- Khor Mosa with an average depth of 20 to 50 meters is the habitat of many rare birds, including the gilanshah and the spawning place of many Persian Gulf fish, especially shrimp.
- Contamination from the exploration and extraction of oil and oil tankers, accidents and accidents related to oil platforms, ship movements, land-based resources and industries have caused the island to be polluted from the Persian Gulf.
- Boone Island of khuzestan
- Older pronoun This is the non-residential name of the Khuzestan province of Bonn. Boye Island, along with two other small islands, Dara and Gharrankhoda, are located in the northwest of the Persian Gulf at the mouth of Khormoosi, in the province of Khuzestan. The airspace of this island is almost the same from the cities of Hanijan and Bandar Mandarhahr. From the birds of this island, you can mention Salim Crab. The island is also a hunting place for sea swallows.
- Naderi Kazeroni writes in Bone's geography of the ports of the Persian Gulf: "In the middle of Harkov and the two islands there is one named after it, and the second part of Baneh and the Deira is Dead Bay, non-inhabited and water-bearing Baneh, and due to the collapse of the two islands , Apart from the other teachers, the passage of the other sea-goers to the two islands is difficult because the fear of breaking the cavalry in the valley of those islands is false, and the distance between the island, Beneh, and Deira, and Kharak, and Kharq, are four zam, each of which is four miles. "
- Island of dara of khuzestan
- The island is in the mouth of Moses. This is a non-residential and beautiful landing place for marine swallow.
- Captain's Tomb Island
- The island of the Caprice is like an island uninhabited, and is the site for the harboring of sea swallows.
Islands of Bushehr Province
- Khark Island of Bushehr
- The island is a coral island with a history full of ups and downs. The island is located about 57 km northwest of Bushehr and 30 km from the port of Rig. The length of the island (north-south) is about 8 km, and its wider part in the north is about 4 km wide.
- The island is one of the most important terminals of Iranian oil exports. The island of Khar is very suitable for the construction of anchorages, with its natural advantages and deep beaches, for the siege of the Pacific Ocean tanker ships, especially as the rocky stratum, such as the back of the island, covers the island at a height of 60 meters. These peaks lead to eastern harbors Keep the turf against the intensity of the stream that flows northwest and southeast.
- If the experts have now designated the island as the center for massive oil exports, Gulf seafarers also used it for the long haul of ships.
- Roman Harshman, a famous French archaeologist who studies and studies in ancient Iranian history, came to visit Kharg Island in 1337 at the invitation of the Iranian Consortium of Petroleum.
- The Iranian Consortium, after many studies, had identified Kharg Island as having the deepest beaches, the best location for the capture of large oil tankers and the construction of huge oil facilities, and because of the construction of the facility, it was possible to use the ancient works of Khakk Island, which until then have been studied. They did not take damage, so they called for an archaeological excavation in a letter from the archaeological department at the time.
- As most French explorations of that time were carried out, the French archaeological department was chaired by Roman Hirschmann for this exploration and exploration.
- Professor Carmchan visited the island in 1958, which resulted in a series of archaeological excavations conducted by him and his delegation in the spring of 1959 and 1960. The result of the excavations was the discovery of ancient works that later appeared in a book titled "Kharg Island".
- This book, the original text of which was in French, was first published in 1339 by the National Iranian Oil Company in three languages: Farsi, French, and English. Also, Gorshman in the year 1342 at a seminar called "Persian Gulf" described the results of the exploration on Khar island.
- From the discoveries discovered in the explorations of Kharg Island, which range from the earliest days of history, especially from the time of the Sasanians, the Partes, and the Islamic period, to the remains of the palaces, the Temple of Neptune, the Zoroastrian Temple, the Church and the Nestorians, the stone graves and the tombs of the praises And the tomb of "Mir Mohammad" attributed to Mohammad Hanafiyah.
- Kharg Island with its valuable historical monuments can be considered as a tourist attraction in Bushehr province. However, the existence of oil facilities prevents the passage of each visitor to the island, and currently only individuals can cross the island, either residing in the island of Kharq, or obtaining a permit from the governor of the province of Bushehr.
- Kharg Island is the only safe harbor in the province of Bushehr, but the activities of industrial units on the island of Kharq and the hunting of hunts by the profiteers, who are generally employed by these units, cause the extinction of their generation.
- Kharkiv Island of Bushehr
- There is a small island in the distance of 5 km north-east of the island of Kharak, called Kharkiv. The island has a number of installations left over from the presence of the country's military during the years of the Iran-Iraq war, including the pier and Anbar buildings, which are nowadays a good place to grow birds on the island.
- The island was also the place where British troops were deployed to occupy Khar, and before that, Mir Mahna sent troops to Khar in order to attack the Dutch in Kharg from Kharkiv.
- Abbask Island of Bushehr
- The former name of the island is "Shah Zangi". Recently, this non-residential island has plans to create a tourist village.
- The island lies between Bushehr and the Shafi Peninsula and is very important for tourist reasons due to its proximity to land. The texture of the earth and its soil is not suitable for agriculture, and most of its land is sandy.
- Island of mir mahna
- The island of Mir Mahna is from the Persian Gulf non-Iranian islands. The grape and figs of this island have long been famous.
- There is a large, tiny tree along the side of Mir Mahana on the island, and the dome named Amid al-Mu'minin is also located on the island.
- The island was named after one of the local bandits who was attacked by Karim Khan and attacked by the Dutchmen, Mir Mahana.
- Persian island of Bushehr
- The island is also not inhabited and it is very important because of the presence of the meteorological station. The meteorological station of the Persian Gulf brings meteorological information to all shipping companies.
- Tahmado Island of Bushehr
- The other is the non-residential island of Tahmado, Gabriel.
- Nicholas Island of Bushehr
- The island is also uninhabited, and is now the most popular locus of the Persian Gulf.
- Hot island of Bushehr
- Garm(HOT) is the non-residential island of Bushehr province, famous for its massive forest woods called "hot".
Hormozgan province islands
- Lavan Island of Hormozgan
- The other is the Sheikh Shoaib Island. Its population is about 2,500, most of them Arabs. Most of the inhabitants of Lavan Island are Sunni, Shafi'i and followers of Imam Mohammad Idris Shafi'i. They speak Arabic and Persian.
- The island is bounded from the northeast to the port of authority, from the east to Shtor Island and from the south to the oil fields of Reza'ad, Rashadat and Salman. The area is 76 square kilometers and after Qeshm and Kish the largest island in the Persian Gulf.
- The distance to Bandar Lengeh 91 and Bandar Abbas is about 198 miles offshore. Lavan is the most remote island compared to Hormozgan province.
- Its climate is warm and humid, and its temperature reaches about 50 ° C in summer and its humidity is also very high. The oil reserves of the waters near Lavan Island are remarkable.
- At present, the island industry is unique to oil facilities, which operates under the name of Lavan Refinery Complex.
- One of the insights of the island is the presence of honeycombs alongside oil facilities and their tanks, which honey dark green and smells oil, but the taste is the same as ordinary honey. The islanders have been fishing for pearls in a given season since the island's only export commodity is pearl. The island has a convenient harbor for export of oil products and a metal jetty for shipping.
- Shtor island of Hormozgan
- The Shtorar or Shirud Island has a large number of black and white snake venoms that are usually hidden under the sand. It is also called Maran Island. Perhaps the inhabitancy of the island is due to the presence of these snakes.
- Shtor Island is located about one and a half kilometers southeast of Lavan Island.
- The length of the island is 1.7 km and its width is 800 meters.
- The island is also one of the most valuable and most important wildlife sanctuaries (birds, sea turtles, fish and dolphins) in the Persian Gulf and is one of the protected areas of the country.
- Hendrabi Island of Hormozgan
- The island is 22.8 square kilometers in size, between the two islands of Kish and Lavan. The land is smooth and almost uncomplicated.
- Hondurbey is 325 km from Bandar Abbas and 133 km from Bandarlenghe and its highest point is twenty-nine meters and its largest diameter is seven and a half kilometers.
- The island is covered with a series of short altitudes, and its shores are led by gentle slopes to the sea. Proximity to the sea often results in an increase in rainfall and humidity. However, in all of the Gulf coast, the proximity to the sea has little effect on rainfall. The economic activity of most people on Honduran Island is hunting and diving.
- There are no industrial activities or exploitation of mines and underground resources, and even handicrafts in Honduran.
- The environment of the island is limited due to its closure, and there are creatures such as small bird species, migratory birds such as the open and hawk, and a small number of reptiles and rats there.
- The resources of the island's water supply are very limited and low and its water is supplied through wells or water reservoirs.
- The island is in terms of tourism and travel from Kish sub-districts, which, considering the natural resources and abilities of the island in terms of water, soil, air and special conditions of the island of Kish, as well as the enjoyment of natural beauty, is able to satisfy the needs of tourists and tourists. To provide.
- Kish Island of Hormozgan
- In the past, the island was called Qays. It is narrated that after the storm of Noah (AS), the island of Kish was the first point to come out of the water.
- It is an oval island with an area of 89.7 square kilometers and a length of 15.6 and a width of 7 kilometers, southwest of Bandar Abbas and among the glacial waters of the Persian Gulf.
- Kish Island is one of the most prosperous areas of the Persian Gulf in terms of natural environment. The natural talents and geographic location of the area has greatly contributed to the exploitation of tourism and commercial activities.
- The beaches of the Coral Island, not only in different seasons of the year, but also during one day, at different times, watch vibrant, diverse and beautiful beauties of nature.
- Kish Beaches in the east, northeast and south of the most beautiful beaches of the world.
- On the southwest coast, the most beautiful sunsets can be seen. Among the landmarks of Kish Island is the large aquarium, which is located in the eastern corner of the island with beautiful architecture and various species of fish and aquatic animals around the island have been watched. There are about seventy types of decorative fish in the aquarium, which are remarkable in terms of the shape and color of the flakes and the appearance of beauty, and are somewhat scarce.
- The Kish Island Recreational Drilled Harbor is one of the most popular attractions in the southern part of the island. On the pier, entertainment such as water-skiing with a glass bottom boat, which can be seen from the top of a group of fish and the beauties of the underwater world, has also provided water skiing facilities for enthusiasts. Next to the recreational pier, a bike ride has been built around the island.
- The traditional architecture of the island's buildings is made up of coral stones on the island. The new and modern architecture of the island is also a mimic of traditional and native architecture, an example of which is seen in Safin.
- Kish Island is the first free trade zone in Iran. Today, thousands of people travel to Kish on a daily basis to buy and visit the natural beauty of the island.
- The large part of the area is flat and prone to farming and has numerous palm trees.
- From the spectacular Kish Island, you can see the Karais aqueduct, the Dolphin Kish Park, the Greek ship, the green tree (figs of temples), the ancient city of Harire, the Kish aquarium, and ....
- Great Ferrara Island
- The Great Ferrara is a complex of islands of Hormozgan province, which is composed of small hills. The island is located on one of the earthquake-belts of the world. The color of water is near the black island.
- The island has steep slopes and abysses, sometimes higher than ten meters. Its distance to the nearest point of the Iranian coast is about 20 km and its area is 26.2 km2 and the highest elevation is 145 meters above sea level.
- On the great island of Ferrara, the remnants of ruined buildings, agricultural lands and water wells with a sea lamp are indicative of the resilience of the island in times past. But at the moment, the island is non-resident and only a few government officials are present. There are plenty of fish in the waters of the island, and so the fishermen have a lot of activities around it.
- The Great Ferrara Island is one of the wildlife hotspots, with countless birds such as the Fisherman's Eagle, the Parrot, the Chickchee, the Lunar House, the Chokouk, the Kaklya, the Swallow's Day, the Nightingale, the Lacha, the Hoddah, the Yellow Jellyfish, Chickpea, blackheads, ordinary honey bee, and like a honey beetle, lizard, parsley snake and scorpion. The island is also famous for its many snakes.
- Little Ferrara Island
- The other is the non-residential island of Fororgan, located in the south of the Great Ferrara and north of the island of Siri.
- The highest point of the sea level is thirty-six meters. Due to the climatic situation and the establishment of the migration route of marine birds, the habitat is a diverse variety of migratory and native birds.
- Siri Island of Hormozgan
- The Persian name is the "secret" that, due to its proximity to the Arabian regions of the southern margin of the Persian Gulf, the Arabs used the Arabic equivalence of the name, the series that was pronounced in the European languages of Siri, and through these languages the Persian became.
- The island is located in the heart of the Gulf. Its distance to the center of the city of Abu Musa, located in the eastern part of the island of Siri, is about 27 km, and its sea distance to the provincial capital is about 152 nautical miles. The area of Siri Island is 17.3 square kilometers.
- The island is not tall and relatively flat. The highest point is 24 meters above sea level, with the largest longitudinal and transverse dimensions of the island of 6.1 and 4.6 kilometers.
- The shape is located in the north and near the shores of the trapezium, residential areas along with other facilities.
- There are a considerable number of palm dates in the island, where the product is only local. This area has a poor vegetation and there is also a red soil in the island.
- Abu Musa Island
- The southernmost island of Persian Gulf is the Abu Musa Island. The island is located 222 km from Bandar Abbas and 75 km from Bandar Lengeh. Abu Musa is one of the fourteen islands of Hormozgan Province, which is the most distant from the Persian Gulf coast and has a length of 4.5 km. Abu Musa is the center of Abu Musa Island.
- Currently, the possession of the Abu Musa Island with the Tonk Islands is in the hands of Iran, but claims from the UAE government are from time to time; it is evident that the Persian Gulf is considered a shallow sea for tanks. Oil tankers are heavily heavily loaded after loading oil in their reservoirs, and their floor is approaching the bottom of the Persian Gulf, and as a consequence, the risk of their flowering intensifies. That is why Kharg Island is designated as the site for the loading of oil tankers from Iran.
- The only shipping route for oil tankers is the distance between Abu Musa Island and Tunb. Because this route is known as the deepest route for tankers. Following the Iran-Iraq War and the rise of the Tanker's War in the Persian Gulf, the issue of maintaining security for industrialized nations has come to an end, and they have decided to do this in cooperation with their Arab allies, including the United Arab Emirates.
- Great Tunb Island
- Other names in the old days were Tunbat Chat, Tuna Snake and Tel Snake. The island is almost round and has a sandy and dry soil.
- In the southwest parts of the island and near its shores, residential buildings connect through several streets and roads.
- The island is located in the northeast of Abu Musa, with a breakwater and anchorage.
- The indigenous people of the island earn money from fishing and pearl fish. There were plenty of venomous snakes on the island.
- Small tuna island
- The small triangular island is located 12 kilometers from the west of the Great Tunbar. It is uninhabited and its highest point is from the sea level, twenty-one meters high.
- Small tunb island
- The small triangular island is located 12 kilometers from the west of the Great Tunbar. It is uninhabited and its highest point is from the sea level, twenty-one meters high.
- Qeshm Island of Hormozgan
- The largest island in Iran and the largest independent island in the world (larger than 22 countries)
- The island is near the Strait of Hormuz, the largest and most populated island of the Persian Gulf.
- Qeshm Island is the second largest free trade port in Iran, whose beaches are suitable for the harbor. The island has 15 fishing and trading ports.
- In addition to indigenous and resident populations, Qeshm Island has a large number of non-ethnic and immigrant populations, mainly in the sectors of commerce, commerce, industries and mines, government departments and organs, banks, Qeshm's Free Zone Organization, and other service sectors. have.
- The main language of people of Qeshm, as well as all the people living in the ports and coastlines of the south of the country and other islands, is Persian, and for all people and travelers traveling to the island, it is understandable.
- The local accent of the people of Qeshm in the cities and villages is almost the same, with the difference that the people of Qeshm and Dorogan are traveling and trading with the people of Minab, Bandar Abbas, Pul, Khumir, Kong, Lengeh and other adjacent ports , In close accent letters of Bandar Abbas, Minabi (Port), Paul (Puerto Terminal), and inhabitants of the deep-sea village are also familiar with Indian-speaking Arabic linguists and Hindus, or words in these languages have come to their accent. .
- In general, Qeshmimi's local language is a mix of Persian, portuguese, Hindi, and English.
- The salt mountain of Nakhodan Mountain in the southwest of the island is a major feature of the western mountain range. This mountain, which is in the form of a cone, reaches a height of 397 meters (mountain peak of salt water). The salt structure of this mountain is formed by the accumulation of igneous rocks with sediments. The salt dome of the mountain, with the remains of ancient salt mines and springs of salt water, has in itself created a "spectacular natural history" with educational and recreational facilities.
- The rocky beach of Rigo is known as the Turtle Beach from the beautiful beaches of Qeshm Island, where turtles come to the water to breathe and feed.
- The springs of Qeshm Island, which are sprawling around the island, are lacking in fresh water and are mostly salty.
- The first and most important plant communities in the mangroves are mangroves called Avicennia marina (known as Abu Ali Sinai, a well-known Iranian scientist).
- The island also has a wide variety of animals. Qeshm mammals are four species of bat, one of which is a fruit bat, four species of rodents, one species of horsetail, one rabbit species, one species of fox, and one species of Jabir, also known in Qeshm.
- The reptiles of Qeshm are also very diverse. Three types of snakes and 17 species of lizards and one amphibian species are known in Qeshm.
- The most obvious natural phenomenon in Qeshm is the diversity of its birds. Millions of years ago, about four million migratory birds flew to the Persian Gulf in regular seasons of the year.
- In general, it is easy to see up to 100 species of birds in Qeshm Island during a few days tour. Some of the birds of Qeshm Island include: Gray Pelican, Bacchanus, Gray Heron, Little Red Crescent, White Island, Heron of the Night, Indian Heron, Necklace, Flamingo, Fisherman's Eagle (Qeshm Island), Vulture, Jiroft, Hobara, Salim Crayfish, Ottomans, Dedmomk, Wide Trap, Black Cockatoo, Black Cockatoo, Smoky Sea Swallow, Small Cockerelle Swallow, Common Sea Swallow, Cockerelle Swallow, Indian Crested Swallow, Small Honeybee, Cockerel Tail, Tail Bunny Yellow peppermint, Fruit Pumpkin, Paleolatum, Red peppercorn stones, Chifchaffe beetle, Cockroach beetle, Sucre blackhead, Purple tulip, Raqqa mountain, desert wheatear, Shhdkhvr, yellow farm feathers, finches earth.
- Qeshm Island has some potential for livestock breeding, and traditional livestock farming is currently on the island.
- Due to the limited rainfall and lack of adequate fresh water, agriculture is very limited and is mostly rain-fed.
- Naz island of Qeshm
- Naz Island is located near the east coast of Qeshm and is about 1 km from the beach. The size of the cute island is about three acres. The island lacks sandy beaches and has rocky walls with a height of five to ten meters around it. The island is completely flat. At the time of the tide, with the full resumption of sea water, for a short time, they connect the narrow strips of dry land to Qeshm Beach.
- No one lives on this island. Local fishermen have built several canopies and resting places of wood and plastic temporarily. Facing the Naz Island, Qeshm is a sandy beach, a good place to feed marine birds and indigenous fishermen. Throughout the seasons, many visitors visit the site, especially at dusk.
- Hormoz island of Hormozgan
- The overseas island of Hormuz, whose length is about 6000 meters, lies at the entrance of the Persian Gulf and 8 kilometers from Bandar Abbas.
- The correct spelling of the word Hermosa or Jupiter derived from the words "Khormouz" or "Khormukh" means the harbor and port of Mughestan (Minab), which is called Hormoz today because of the great use of the famous mistake.
- The island is considered to be the Persian Gulf because of its geographical location and its proximity to the Strait of Hormuz. This is the position that has made it historically important in terms of business and logistics.
- Hormoz has always been the name of an authentic port in the province of Minab with the Persian Gulf. Current minab town is built on the ruins of this port. The old hormone had a thriving trade in the early Mongol era. With the Mongol invasion of about 700 AH, the people of Hermes originally referred to the island of Qeshm and then to the island of Hermosus, which at that time was Zeron (the name of Juron, which later became the name of the port at the current port of Bandar Abbas, was pronounced Portuguese pronunciation of the Gamboran port). They migrated and built a city and renamed it in memory of their old hermitage.
- Gradually, the centuries later, the city gave its name to the whole island, and the port of Jernon (Gembron next) borrowed its name from it. The greatness of the city and the island of Hermoses was so great that the center of the Persian Gulf states, including Bahrain, was two centuries later, until occupied by the Portuguese.
- In 1031, Shah Abbas erupted in the Persian Gulf from the harbor and the southern coast of Iran in the Persian Gulf and destroyed the cities of Hermos and Gombron, and built the current port of Abbas on the ruins of Gombron. Hormoz today has nothing to do with the past flourish.
- Hormuz Island in the middle of the highlands consists of hills and volcanic and salt mountains. The highest point is 210 meters high, surrounding the plains are flat and flat, the red soils and white salt mines have a lot of reputation.
- Hengam Island of Hormozgan
- The island is one of the landmarks of Hormozgan province in southern Iran. The island is located in small villages with an area of about 50 square kilometers south of Qeshm, with salt minerals and soil and lead.
- The island has an area of 6.33 square kilometers and is an imperfect cone located on the southern coast of Qeshm Island.
- Its distance from Bandar Abbas is about 43 nautical miles and up to 29 nautical miles to Qeshm. The island has limestone postal heights and the highest point of the Knox Mountain is 106 meters high. Its largest diameter from the "village to the old" to the "village at a new time" is 9 kilometers. Fishing is the only economic activity on the island when most people are busy fishing. From the point of view of the island, is the British port facility.
- Lark Island of Hormozgan
- Larak Island is one of the landmarks of Hormozgan province in southern Iran.
- Larak Island, with a total area of 7.48 square kilometers, is located 18 miles from the center of Bandar Abbas province and 6 miles from Qeshm and in the southeast of this city, in the Strait of Hormuz.
- The island is composed of conical volcanic mountains. Its tallest point is 138 meters above sea level and its largest diameter is 10.6 kilometers. There is no agricultural activity on the island, and the only economic activity of most people on the island of Lark is fishing and diving.
- The drinking water of the people of this island is shipped more often through Bandar Abbas, as well as the water of the ponds and its wells.
- Other non-Persian Gulf islands include Shif, Amal Karm, Um Sileh (Khan), Khour, Mol'yat, Sahandnun, Chahar, Bird, Lamp.
- Gulf non-residential islands are of particular global importance as marine coral reefs (diver food), harbor porpoises and turtles, and the habitat of various migratory birds.
- Of course, the Persian Gulf islands are more than enough, some of them taking the name of the island during the tidal season.