Terms and Conditions
Internet of Things and Automation (IoTA) Pakistan Pvt. Ltd
A. Conditions Related To Sale of the Product or Service
This section deals with conditions relating to the sale of products or services on the Site.
B. The Contract
Your order is a legal offer to the seller to buy the product or service displayed on our Site. When you place an order to purchase a product, any confirmations or status updates received prior to the dispatch of your order serves purely to validate the order details provided and in no way implies the confirmation of the order itself. The acceptance of your order is considered confirmed when the product is dispatched to you. If your order is dispatched in more than one package, you may receive separate dispatch confirmations. Upon time of placing the order, we indicate an approximate timeline that the processing of your order will take however we cannot guarantee this timeline to be rigorously precise in every instance as we are dependent on third party service providers to preserve this commitment. We commit to you to make every reasonable effort to ensure that the indicative timeline is met.
You may cancel your order at no cost any time before the item is dispatched to you.
If your product is defective / damaged or incorrect / incomplete at the time of delivery, please contact us within the same day. Your product may be eligible for refund or replacement depending on the product condition. The warranty period of this product is one year. Please note that some products are not eligible for a return if the product is "No longer needed
D. Pricing, Availability and Order Processing
All prices are listed in Rupees and are exclusive of GST. We are determined to provide the most accurate pricing information on the Site to our users; however, errors may still occur, such as cases when the price of an item is not displayed correctly on the Site. As such, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order. In the event that an item is mispriced, we may, at our own discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your prepayment processed. If such a cancellation occurs on your prepaid order, our policies for refund will apply.
In order to avoid any fraud with credit or debit cards, we reserve the right to obtain validation of your payment details before providing you with the product and to verify the personal information you shared with us. This verification can take the shape of an identity, place of residence, or banking information check. The absence of an answer following such an inquiry will automatically cause the cancellation of the order within a reasonable timeline. We reserve the right to proceed to direct cancellation of an order for which we suspect a risk of fraudulent use of banking instruments or other reasons without prior notice or any subsequent legal liability.
You shall be responsible for payment of all fees/costs/charges associated with the purchase of products from the Site and you agree to bear any and all applicable taxes as per prevailing law.
F. Events beyond Our Control
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
I. Governing Law and Jurisdictions
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Pakistan.
Sales Partnership Program:
1. Sales Partners are entitled to exclusively make sales of Drivitix on behalf of IoTA Pakistan Pvt. Ltd.
2. Sales Partners will be entitled to perform on-ground sales through their reference based networking or clients referrals
3. Sales Partners are NOT allowed to market the product through their own branding name or using any proprietary identity that would diminish IoTA Pakistan or Drivitix branding.
4. Sales Partners would receive monthly commission amount within 10 working days after every 30 days of sales records submitted to IoTA Pakistan. Payment mode and respective payments will be reconciled prior to make financial disbursements.
5. Sales Partners, if found, in any illegal or objectionable activity that would impact Company repute will immediately be termindated from Sales Partnership program and banned for good;
6. Commission will be shared exclusively to the Partner only based on the shared credentials and will NOT be entitled to any friend, relative etc.
7. Any queries related to program shall be routed to email@example.com