The 11th International Conference on Ambient Systems, Networks and Technologies
The 4th International Workshop on Recent advances on Internet of Things: Technology and Application Approaches
IoT- T&A 2020
April 6 - 9, 2020, Warsaw, Poland
Internet of things is emerging technology for the world and science believes that Internet of Things will change the complete internet and its nuts and bolts. This Session will be based on combination of various technologies used in IoT for communication as well as Network security. Government of India promotes Digital India project, under which government wants to promote projects like smart cities, smart grid, smart agriculture, and smart transportation and so on. Basic theme for this session will be inviting an innovative idea from the researchers, academicians and industries on Internet of things. Aim of this special session will be providing a platform to various individual or team from various organizations to represent their work and idea towards digital India and IoT technology development.
(IoT- T&A 2020) will be held in Warsaw, Poland(April 6 - 9, 2020) in conjunction with the The 11th International Conference on Ambient Systems, Networks and Technologies (ANT-2020). It will basically focus on recent advancements on internet of things and it’s implementations for society.
The topics of interest for this session include but are not limited to:
- IoT Network Design and Architecture
- Software Architecture and Middleware
- Mobile Services
- Data and Knowledge Management
- Context-awareness and Location-awareness
- Security, Privacy and Trust
- Performance Evaluation and Modeling
- Networking and Communication Protocols
- Machine to Machine Communications
- Intelligent Systems for IoT and Services Computing
- Social Implications for IoT
- Future of IoT
- Internet of Things (IoT) Applications
- Technological focus for Smart Environments
- Next Generation Networks
- Smart City Examples and Case Studies
- Data Analysis and Visualization for Smart City, Green Systems and Transport Systems
- Architecture for secure and interactive IoT
- Intelligent Infrastructure and Guidance Systems
- Traffic Theory, Modeling and Simulation
- Sensor Networks, Remote Diagnosis and Development
- Transportation Management
- Pattern Recognition and Behavioral Investigations for Vehicles, Green Systems and Smart City
- Smart university examples and case studies
- IoT Technologies
- 3D printing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Processing
- Electronic Technologies for in-vehicle
- Mode-to-Mode Systems
- Transport Safety and Mobility
- Security and privacy in heterogeneous IoT.
- Secure and Privacy Preserving Data Mining and Aggregation in IoT applications.
- Cross-domain trust management in smart networks.
- Secure authentication of IoT devices.
- MAC layer security protocols for the IoT applications.
- IoT security mechanisms targeting application layer protocols.
- Resource-savvy Intrusion Detection for Networks of Things.
- IoT-based malware mitigation.
- IoT smart Enegy
- Energy optimization using IoT
- Use of renewable enegy in IoT
- smart grid
- Energy Efficiency in IoT Environment
ALL ACCEPTED PAPERS WILL BE PUBLISHED IN ELSEVIER
PAPER LENGTH MUST NOT EXCEED MORE THAN 6 PAGE INCLUDING ALL ELEMENTS