- Earn transferable, degree applicable elective credits while you work
- Businesses want to see work experience in new college graduates
- Businesses seek WEX/Internship programs as the best path for hiring entry-level candidates
Student Learning Outcomes
The student will:
- Identify and apply industry-specific work skills and track progress toward mastery.
- Develop meaningful student learning objectives with measureable outcomes.
- Demonstrate the ability to create, edit, and publish a current resume that includes the workbased learning experience.
For Paid Employment
75 hours = 1 unit
150 hours = 2 units
225 hours = 3 units
300 hours = 4 units
For Volunteer Work
60 hours = 1 unit
120 hours = 2 units
180 hours = 3 units
240 hours = 4 units
WEX-185 Syllabus Sample
WEX-195 Syllabus sample
Do you need a job?
The Career Center may be able to assist in identifying internship/employment opportunities.
Internships benefit students, faculty, and the academic programs by linking classroom learning to applicable work experience, providing opportunities for mentor relationships, and adding significant experience to your resume.
For More Information
Please contact Suporn Chenhansa, email@example.com.