Inner Harbor Downtown Loft Apartment
Available this summer:
1 BR/BA completely furnished (in a spacious 2 BR/2 BA loft-style apartment, sharing with a F roommate).
• $1125 a month (includes all utilities), or
• $985 monthly (if stay 3 months or longer), plus 1/2 electric (other utilities, cable TV and WiFi are included).
**parking is $120 per month (optional)
The bedroom is very spacious (17' x 12'), has a walk-in closet and private bathroom. It is fully furnished with a queen size bed, night-stands, lamps desk, chair and dresser.
The apartment is a SHARED 2BR/2BA loft-style condo unit, located in the heart of downtown Baltimore (near Inner Harbor, borderline with Mt Vernon) with its own parking garage; convenient walking distance to all the major landmarks and local attractions (Sunday farmers' market. Orioles Park, Ravens Stadium, Inner Harbor, Mt Vernon, City Hall, Royal Farms Arena, Hippodrome, Barnes & Nobles, Hard Rock Cafe, Power Plant Live, Camden Yards, Penn Station, Whole Foods, Little Italy, Harbor East, Fells Points, Federal Hill, and Canton). Bike-able, walk-able and easy public transportation access.
Email me for details or showing if interested, as well as a brief and general intro of yourself.
• Next door to Mercy Medical Center
• Less than 1 mile (5-8 minute drive or 15-20 minute walk) to/from UMMC (University of Maryland Medical Center), UMB (University of Maryland, Baltimore) campuses and Veterans Affairs Medical Center. There's also UM (University of Maryland) shuttle bus stop 2 blocks from the apt.
• 1.5 miles (5-10 minute drive or 10-15 minute walk) to/from Johns Hopkins Hospital (JHH) campuses. Also Metro subway stop is 2.5 blocks away (which will take you directly to Johns Hopkins Hospital) .
• 10-15 minute walk to/from the Inner Harbor and Mt. Vernon
• 5 miles (15 minute drive) to/from Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center.
• Less than 3 miles from Harbor Hospital.
• MTA bus stops right outside the building.
• 1.5 blocks to Charm City Circulator (free shuttle) stops.
•2 blocks to Metro subway station (this will take you directly to JHH).
• 1.5 blocks to UM (University of Maryland) shuttle stops
• 5-10 minute walk to Johns Hopkins shuttle bus stops.
• Sunday farmers' market is right next to the building.
• MARC Train Penn Station, Light Rail stations, I83, I95 and I295 are within short walking distance (no more than 5-10 minutes of driving).
• Short walking distance Barnes & Nobles, Hard Rock Cafe, Power Plant Live, Camden Yards, Little Italy, Harbor East, Whole Foods, Fells Points, Federal Hill, and Canton.
• Individual bathroom
• Walk-in closet
• Garage parking (~$120 monthly, additional)
• 24-hour fitness center
• Cable & Wi-Fi
• Business center (computer,fax, scanner).
• Washer/Dryer in-unit.
• Central heating/AC.
• Stainless steel kitchen appliances - dishwasher, microwave, range, refrigerator.
• Furnished living room, kitchen/dining area.
• Remote controlled access.
• Grad student or working professional.
• Non-smoker, non-drug/alcohol abuser.
• NO pets. NO kids. NO frequent long term overnight guests.
• Security deposit ($700).
• Criminal background check.
• Short term or long term leases.
• Must be hygienic, organized, personable, responsible, conscientious and respectful.
• Must take initiative in cleaning up around the house and keeping it clean.