Managed IT Service
Try our Managed IT Service for 30 days free of charge. The trial includes:
- Early warning of hard disk failure.
- Automatic correction of filesystem errors.
- Automatic correction of many common error conditions.
- Automatic application of critical and important Windows Updates.
- Automatic security and feature updates for over 130 common Windows applications.
- Easy access to Indy Tech Fix's trouble ticketing system for on-demand remote repairs or service appointments.
Managed services is the practice of outsourcing on a proactive basis certain processes and functions intended to improve operations and cut expenses. It is an alternative to the break/fix or on-demand outsourcing model where the service provider performs on-demand services and bills the customer only for the work done.
Under this subscription model, the client or customer is the entity that owns or has direct oversight of the organization or system being managed whereas the Managed Services Provider (MSP) is the service provider delivering the managed services. The client and the MSP are bound by a contractual, service-level agreement that states the performance and quality metrics of their relationship.
At Indy Tech Fix we provide HIPAA certified Managed IT Services, IT Consulting, On-Site and Off-Site repairs, Enterprise-grade Antivirus, Systems Backup, and Disaster Recovery Services.
Stop being surprised by expensive repairs and sign-up for our business Managed IT Service. For one monthly rate we will cover specific devices or your entire network and devices. If you have any problems just call us and we will fix it for no additional charge. We will also monitor your systems and fix things before bigger problems arise.
Let us come in and evaluate your networks. We will draw up a plan, execute that plan, and monitor your networks for one simple monthly payment. Stop paying by the hour and gain a valuable IT partner to move your business forward.
Indy Tech Fix also offers a free one month demo of our Managed IT Services. Whether we've reached a service agreement, or you're trying our demo, the key components of our Managed Services is a specialized, HIPAA compliant RMM client, and a lightweight secure remote access tool.
Remote monitoring and management (RMM) is the process of supervising and controlling IT systems (such as network devices, desktops, servers and mobile devices) by means of locally installed agents that can be accessed by a management service provider.
Functions include the ability to:
- install new or updated software remotely (including patches, updates and configuration changes)
- detect new devices and automatically install the RMM agent and configure the device
- observe the behavior of the managed device and software for performance and diagnostic tasks
- perform alerting and provide reports and dashboards
RMM is an efficient endpoint monitoring app that allows administrators to manage and monitor multiple endpoints from one centralized console.
Contact us for more information so we can better understand your organization's unique needs.