We are lucky to have met many local like-minded organizations in and around CT's fourth district.
Other local groups associated with the Indivisible movement:
- Indivisible CT
- Indivisible Bridgeport
- Indivisible Easton
- Fairfield Standing United
- Indivisible Greenwich
- Power of Women, CT (PoWCT) - Darien & surrounding towns
- Women on Watch - Stamford
- Action Together CT - with chapters in Northern Fairfield County and Lower Fairfield County
Among the many other local groups progressing issues we care about:
- Connecticut Against Gun Violence
- IICON - The International Institute of Connecticut (Immigration and Refugees)
- Connecticut League of Conservation Voters (CTLCV)
- ACLU of Connecticut
And of course, the national Indivisible movement has awesome resources and guidance. We highly recommend all ICT4 members sign up for the national Indivisible's weekly updates and action newsletter.
Please contact us to submit an organization to be listed here.
Indivisible Groups across the Country
If you are located outside of Fairfield County CT and are looking for an Indivisible or similar group near you, simply enter your zipcode at Indivisible's local group finder. There are nearly 6000 Indivisible groups across the United States!