It is our desire that Camp Impact be a place where young men and young women can escape the distractions during their stay at camp, a place where they can focus their eyes and hearts on their relationship with Jesus, and a place where they are not ‘tempted’ by the flesh. Styles of clothing can be a stumbling block for many youth. The primary concern is that we are dressed modestly. This applies to staff and campers alike.
The intent is to not bring attention to how one looks, but to highlight our walk of faith, love and pursuit of holiness. Therefore campers and staff are required to adhere to the Camp Dress Code. Anyone in violation of this policy will be asked to change clothes or make the appropriate changes to render their clothing modest.
- All shorts & skirts must be below fingertips when standing and arms are fully extended. (As an option, biker shorts can be worn under athletic shorts to help meet this requirement.)
- We have a NO visible underwear policy. Guys, do not wear your shorts or jeans low and Girls, do not wear low-cut jeans.
- Girls: Your midriff must be covered, including your swimsuit. Swimsuits must be a one piece or a tankini that comes down to the bottoms.
- No halter tops or spaghetti straps. No low necklines.
- Leggings or Yoga Pants are NOT considered pants.
- Guys are to wear shirts at ALL times when outside the lake area.
- No attire with reference to any type of alcoholic beverage, illegal substance, or lewd, vulgar, indecent or sexually suggestive subjects may be worn.