IEN 13th Annual Meeting
Lima, May 19-20, 2020
The Impact Evaluation Network (IEN) of the Latin American and the Caribbean Economic Association (LACEA) is an initiative that aims to advance the state of knowledge and expertise regarding impact evaluation of different policies in the Latin America and the Caribbean region.
The Network, which has been active since 2007, aims to promote impact evaluation methodologies, increase capacity building, and bridge research and policy in the region.
The program will include a keynote address by Prof. Dean Yang (University of Michigan) and the presentation of invited and contributed academic papers.
For further information see the call for papers.
The call for papers closes on February 15, 2020
- Maria Laura Alzúa – Conicet - CEDLAS UNLP
- Manuel Barron – Universidad del Pacífico
- Raquel Bernal – Universidad de los Andes
- Lucila Berniell – CAF Development Bank of Latin America
- Ana Santiago – Inter-American Development Bank
- Felipe Barrera-Osorio - Harvard University
- Oscar Mitnik – Inter-American Development Bank
- Ana Santiago - Inter-American Development Bank