I-LYA Junior Championships
Welcome to the new I-LYA Junior Championships website, where all things Junior Bay can be found. We are officially paperless!
Follow us on Social Media | Instagram: @i-lyajrsailing | Facebook: I-LYA Junior Sailing
2019 Regatta Results
Schedule of Events/Official Program
- Notice of Race, Sailing Instructions and Amendments
- Notice to Competitors: What's New
- c420 and Laser: Rule 42 Kinetics Guidelines (Updated 2019)
- c420: Notice to Competitors (Updated 2019)
- Icebreaker and Niagara Center Guidelines
- Boat Inspection Checklist
- Safety Manual (Updated 2019)
- Trailer Map (separate lots for safety & sailors)
- Room Assignments (to be announced at 4p on Sunday)
- Photos for 2019: Text your photos to 216-930-2240. View them at: http://bit.ly/2Sabcuy
JUNIOR SAILOR COMPETITORS
Competitors register online, all in one place. All of the information is on this website, so take a look around. As a competitor, you will:
1. Read the I-LYA Junior Championships NOR
2. Complete the Online Registration for CompetitorsNote: c420 and Thistle teams: skippers must register first; an email will be sent to each crew to finish their piece of the registration. Your registration is NOT complete until each team member's parent receives and respond to the emailed waiver request.
3. Print and turn in the Boat Inspection Checklist and Code of Conduct on 7/14 at check-in. You cannot check in without these two items. The checklist needs to be filled out then signed/checked by an authorized person at the PIBYC yard.
4. View the Schedule, Sailing Instructions, and Icebreaker Rules and the Important Information links above.
5. Get ready for an amazing experience at the I-LYA Junior Championships!
TEAM PARENTS & COACHES
The I-LYA Junior Championships is a combined effort of all participating teams. Every team is expected to contribute to run this event for our junior sailors. Sign up with our online registration tools - you can easily see which positions need to be filled by your team. Please note you have two levels of deadlines on 7/2 and 7/12.