iLEAPS Early Career Scientist Regional Network
Southeast Asia and Pacific
The integrated Land Ecosystem-Atmosphere Processes Study (iLEAPS) is a network to link scientists to key societal challenges related to Health, Biodiversity, Climate, Food and Fuel security and ultimately the United Nations’ sustainable development goals.
Early Career Scientist Network is run by early career scientists for early career scientists engaged in iLEAPS-related research.
The Southeast Asia and Pacific Sector positions as a platform for early career scientists in the region to meet and engage with other members. This website provides information of job openings and resources which helps early career scientists to succeed in their research connected to Earth and atmospheric sciences.
IGAC Science Conference 2018
- We are looking forward in having a reunion with you at this conference in Takamatsu, Kagawa, Japan, from 24th - 29th Sep.
- Please drop me an email at email@example.com and we will figure out and inform you with the details of our gatherings.
AGU Fall Meeting 2018
- The upcoming AGU Fall Meeting will be held in 11th - 15th Dec in Washington DC, USA.
- We are hoping to organize some casual gatherings as well as recruiting new members to our regional sector. If you are interested in joining and/or helping us, please don't hesitate to drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AGU Fall Meeting 2017
A get-together event organized by the AGU biogeosciences early career scientists:
- When: 11th December, 2017
- Where: Lucy's Retired Surfers Bar & Restaurant - New Orleans, 701 Tchoupitoulas St, New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
- How: tickets are not required, but you are encouraged to join this Facebook group and RSVP -https://www.facebook.com/groups/AGUBiogeoECS/?fref=ts