iLEAPS Early Career Scientist Regional Network
Southeast Asia and Pacific
The integrated Land Ecosystem-Atmosphere Processes Study (iLEAPS) is a network to link scientists to key societal challenges related to Health, Biodiversity, Climate, Food and Fuel security and ultimately the United Nations’ sustainable development goals.
Early Career Scientist Network is run by early career scientists for early career scientists engaged in iLEAPS-related research.
The Southeast Asia and Pacific Sector positions as a platform for early career scientists in the region to meet and engage with other members. This website provides information of job openings and resources which helps early career scientists to succeed in their research connected to Earth and atmospheric sciences.
iLEAPS 2019 Technical Workshop Flux and Chemistry of Volatile Organic Compounds
This workshop will bring together scientists at all levels to share results, approaches, and ideas in terms of rapid measurements of VOCs by the novel chemical ionization mass spectrometers.
- How to apply:
Application details can be found at https://vocflux.eventbrite.com The closing date for application is 25th March 2019.
- Event Date:
Friday, 12 April 8:15 – 4:00 pm Saturday, 13 April, 8:15 - 3:00 pm
Arcotel (near EGU venue), Wagramer Str. 83-85, 1220 Wien, Austria
- More details:
AGU Fall Meeting 2018
- The upcoming AGU Fall Meeting will be held in 10th - 14th Dec in Washington DC, USA.
- We are hoping to organize some casual gatherings as well as recruiting new members to our regional sector. If you are interested in joining and/or helping us, please don't hesitate to drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IGAC Science Conference 2018
- This conference was held in Takamatsu, Kagawa, Japan, from 24th - 29th Sep.
AGU Fall Meeting 2017
A get-together event organized by the AGU biogeosciences early career scientists:
- When: 11th December, 2017
- Where: Lucy's Retired Surfers Bar & Restaurant - New Orleans, 701 Tchoupitoulas St, New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
- How: tickets are not required, but you are encouraged to join this Facebook group and RSVP -https://www.facebook.com/groups/AGUBiogeoECS/?fref=ts