Refereed Journal Articles:
- D. Schmidt†, Y. Lin*, 2018. Development towards simple fabrication steps for flexible optoelectronic films, Thin Solid Films, Volume 665, Pages 59-67, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tsf.2018.09.001
- B. Liang† and Y. Lin*, 2018. Using Physiological and Behavioral Measurements in a Picture-Based Road Hazard Perception Experiment to Classify Risky and Safe Drivers, Transportation Research Part F: Psychology and Behaviour, 58 (2018), 93-105. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1369847816304284
- J. Zhou†, XF Yao, Y. Lin, F. T.S Chan, Y. Li, An adaptive multi-population differential artificial bee colony algorithm for many-objective service composition in cloud manufacturing, Information Sciences, Vol. 456, August 2018, Pages 50-82, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ins.2018.05.009.
- M. Yu†, X. Tang, Y. Lin, D. Schmidt, and X. Wang. 2018. An Eye Detection Method Based on Convolutional Neural Networks and Support Vector Machines. Intelligent Data Analysis, 22(2), 2018.
- X. Yao, J. Zhou, Y. Lin, Y. Li, H. Yu, Y. Liu, 2017. Smart Manufacturing Based on Cyber-Physical Systems and Beyond, Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing, 1-13, DOI 10.1007/s10845-017-1384-5
- X. Wanyan†, D. Zhuang, and Y. Lin*, X. Xiao, Jin-Woo Song 2018. Influence of mental workload on detecting information varieties revealed by mismatch negativity during flight simulation, International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, Volume 64, March 2018, Pages 1–7, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ergon.2017.08.004.
- J. Xu†, Y. Lin*, and D. Schmidt, 2017. Exploring the Influence of Simulated Road Environments on Cyclist Behavior, International Journal of Virtual Reality, 17(3): 15-26
- Y. Lin, 2017. Towards Intelligent Human-Machine Interactions – Human Assistance Systems (HAS), ASME Magazine Special Issue on Human-Machine Interactions. June 2017.
- P. Wan†, C. Wu, Y. Lin, X. Ma, 2017. An On-Road Experimental Study on Driving Anger Identification Model Based on Physiological Features by ROC Curve Analysis, IET Intelligent Transport Systems, 11(5), 290-298.
- Y. Lin, J. Breugelmans, M. Iverson, D. Schmidt, 2017 " An Adaptive Interface Design (AID) for enhanced computer accessibility and rehabilitation", International Journal of Human Computer Studies, February 2017, Volume 98: 14–23
- X. Yao†, & Y. Lin, 2016. Social Manufacturing: An Emerging Paradigm Shift for the New Industrial Revolution, Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing., 85(5), 1665-1676, doi:10.1007/s00170-015-8076-0.
- P. Wan, C. Wu, Y. Lin, X. Ma, 2016. Optimal Threshold Determination for Discriminating Driving Anger Intensity Based on EEG Wavelet Features and ROC Curve Analysis. Journal of Information, 2016, Vol. 7, No. 52, 7030052.
- Y. Lin, 2016. i-DRIVE, Are We Ready? (Invited Paper), Journal of Automotive Safety and Energy, 7(1): 14-24, ISSN 1674-8484.
- M. Yu, Y. Lin, X. Tang, J. Xu, D. Schmidt, X. Wang, Y. Lin, and Y. Guo, 2015. "An Easy Iris Center Detection Method for Eye Gaze Tracking System,” Journal of Eye Movement Research, 8(3):5, 1-20.
- M. Yu†, Y. Lin*, J. Breugelmans, X. Wang, G. Gao, X. Tang, 2016 "A Spatial-Temporal Trajectory Clustering Algorithm for Eye Fixations Identification", International Journal of Intelligent Data Analysis, 20(2):377-393
- M. Yu, Y. Lin, X. Wang, D. Schmidt, and Y. Wang, 2014. "Human-Robot Interaction Based on Gaze Gesture for the Drone Teleoperation", Journal of eye movement research, 7(4), 1-14, 2014.
- S. Radhakrishnan, Y. Lin, A. Zeid, S. Kamarthi, “Finger-Based Multitouch Interface for Performing 3D CAD Operations”, International Journal of Human-Computer Studies, 71 (3), 261-275 (2013)
- H. Cai and Y. Lin, “Coordinating Cognitive Assistances with Cognitive Engagement Control Approaches in Human-Machine Interactions”, IEEE Trans. On Systems, Man and Cybernetics Part A: Humans and Systems, 42(2), 286-294 (2012)
- A. Altaboli and Y. Lin, “Investigating Effects of Screen Layout Elements on Interface and Screen Design Aesthetics”, Advances in Human-Computer Interaction, Vol. 2011, Article ID 659758, 10 pages, doi:10.1155/2011/659758 (2011)
- Y. Lin, “A Natural Contact Sensor Paradigm for Non-intrusive and Real-time Sensing of Bio-signals in Human-Machine Interactions”, IEEE Sensors Journal, Special Issue on Cognitive Sensor Networks, 11(3), 522-529 (2011)
- G. Yang, Y. Lin, and P. Bhattacharya, “A Driver Fatigue Recognition Model Based on Information Fusion and Dynamic Bayesian Network”, Information Sciences, 180, 1942-1954 (2010).
- A. Altaboli, and Y. Lin, 2012. Chapter 57: Effects of Unity of Form on Visual Aesthetics of Website Design. In Y. G. Ji (Ed.) Advances in Affective and Pleasurable Design, pp. 524-532. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press.
- Y. Lin, and D. Schmidt, “Wearable Sensing for Bio-feedback in Human Robot Interaction”. In: Subhas Chandra Mukhopadhyay (Ed.), Wearable Electronics Sensors, pp. 321-332 (2015) (Invited Chapter).
- Y. Lin and D. Schmidt, “Biosensor and Human Behavior Measurement”, Chapter 9. In: Kris Iniewski (Ed.), Sensors: Imaging, Photonics and Sensing Platforms, pp. 229-242 (2011) (Invited Chapter).
- Y. Lin, “Affective Driving”, Chapter 14. In: Shuichi Fukuda (Ed.), Emotional Engineering: Service Development, pp. 263-274 (2010) (Invited Chapter).
Refereed Conference Articles:
- Y. Lin, Y. Xiao, L. Wang, R. Urman, R. Dutton, M. Ramsay, 2018. An Objective Method to Pain Measurement based on Physiological Signals, the HFES 2018 International Symposium on Human Factors and Ergonomics in Health Care, Patient Safety Research and Initiatives Track, March 2018.
- J. Xu and Y. Lin, Impact of Distracted Drivers on Individual and Group Behavior of Following Vehicles – A Networked Multi-Driver Simulator Study, The 97th Annual Meeting of Transportation Research Board, Jan. 8 2018
- P. Wan, C. Wu, Y. Lin, X. Ma, “A Recognition Model of Driving Anger Based on Physiological Features by ROC Curve Analysis”, The 95th Annual Meeting of Transportation Research Board, January 10-14, Washington, D.C. (2016). ID. 16-5500
- J. Xu, Y. Lin, “A Driving Simulation Experiment for Detecting Elderly and Teenager Drivers Behavior to Hazardous Events”, SAE China Vehicle Safety Conference, August 24-28, Suzhou, China (2015).
- A. Samareh, J. Xu, J. Beneyan, Y. Lin, “Study the Headway Distance and Physiological Responses of Driver Distraction - An Experiment on Networked Multi-Drivers Simulator”, Human Factors and Ergonomics Society's 59th Annual Meeting, Oct. 26-30, San Diego, California (2015).
- D. Schmidt, Y. Lin, “Quantum Dot Sensing: Nano-Scale Photodiode Structures as Functional Devices to Measure Human Responses”, Joint 6th International Conference on Advances in Experimental Structural Engineering (6AESE) and 11th International Workshop on Advanced Smart Materials and Smart Structure Technology (11ANCRiSST), August 1-2, Urbana, Illinois (2015).
- B. Liang and Y. Lin, “Effects of Automobile Interior Color on Driving Performance Using Physiological Measurements”, The 15th China Conference of Automotive Safety Technology, August 22-24, Wuhu, Anhui, China (2012).
- D. Schmidt and Y. Lin, “Design of a Flexible MEMS Pressure and Temperature Sensing Film”, The 6th International Workshop on Advanced Smart Materials and Smart Structures Technologies (ANCRiSST 2011), July 25-26, Dalian, China (2011).
- J. Breugelmans, Y. Lin, “Biosensor Based Video Game Control for Physically Disabled Gamers”, 2011 ASME Dynamic Systems and Control Conference (DSCC), Oct. 31-Nov. 2, 2011, Washington DC (2011). Paper ID DSC11-6000.
- A. Altabol and Y. Lin, “Objective and Subjective Measures of Visual Aesthetics of Interface Design: The Two Sides of the Coin”, HCI International 2011, Orlando, USA, July 9 – 14, (2011).
- H. Cai and Y. Lin, “Tuning Trust Using Cognitive Cues for Better Human-Machine Collaboration”, The 54th Human Factors and Ergonomics Society Annual Meeting 2010, San Francisco, California, September 27-October 1, (2010).
- H. Leng and Y. Lin, “Design and fabrication of a sensor integrated MEMS/nano-skin system for human physiological response measurement”, Conference on Sensors and Smart Structures Technologies for Civil, Mechanical, and Aerospace Systems, part of the SPIE Symposium on SPIE Smart Structures and Materials + Nondestructive Evaluation and Health Monitoring, March 7-11, (2010), San Diego, United States. Also appear in: M. Tomizuka, Sensors and Smart Structures Technologies for Civil, Mechanical, and Aerospace Systems, Proceedings of the SPIE, Vol. 7647, pp. 76471V-76471V-12.