Plots 2019 - As of 01/02/19, In flux
Program Acres Assumed for 2019
- Zawaski Plot, 1 Acre, 1892 Moselem Springs Rd., Hamburg, PA 19526 (Moselem), GME FC
- Owen Plot @ Process Masters, 1.75 Acres, 475 Sharadin Rd., Kutztown 19530, Conventional FC
- Raudenbush Farm, *6.4 Acres, 435 Dryville Rd., Fleetwood, 19522, 6.4A Conventional and GME SO
- Becker's St. Peter's Cemetery Plot, 3.4 Acres, 265 Mainedcreek Rd., Fleetwood, 19522 (Molltown), Conventional SO
- Larry Hertzog Plot, +/-2.23 Acres, Locust St., (Walnut St.), Merztown, (Topton), Conventional SO
- Mike Ruyak - Camp Serranova, 8 Acre Field, 73 St. Peters Rd., Seisholtzville, Conventional SO
- B & V Noecker Plot, 3.84 Acres, 1043 Water St., Shoemakersville, 19555, Undetermined
- Pete Miller Plot, 1.4 Acres, 24 Kathleen Ct., Fleetwood, PA 19522 (Molltown), Conventional SO
- > KU Heritage Center, 22 Luckenbill Rd., Kutztown, 15 Acres: 1 or .5A CA?, 9.5+A Conventional FC, 5A P
- Tom Lenich, 204 Ebling Rd., Krumsville +/-3 Acres. GME FC.
2019 Acres Thus Far: +/-46. Plots in BOLD Type are Confirmed by owners as in service.
Crop assigned to plots above is tentative. Planted this Spring is:
- White Potatoes, +5 Acres. Heritage Center (HC)
- Carrots (Maybe), .5Acre, in raised beds. HC (May be cut due to budget constraints at this time.)
- Sweet Corn (1 acre; Cut due to budget constraints, at this time.)
- Field Corn - there will be about 15 Acres or so for planting, at this point. Various Plots.
- Soybeans - +/-21.5 Various Plots.
P=Potatoes, CA=Carrots, SC=Sweet Corn, FC=Field Corn, SO=Soybeans. | SB=String Beans, YB=Yellow Wax Beans, SP=Snap Peas, LB=Lima Beans,
James 2:14 - Faith without Works Is Dead. 14 What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if you say you have faith but do not have works? Can faith save you?