會籍申請 Membership Application
- 如申請人提供電郵地址，本會日後將以電郵作為通訊聯絡方式。. 此外，本會可以選擇通過其他電子方式與會員溝通（如果管理委員會如此確定），唯會員可以通過書面通知本會祕書（包括通過電子郵件或其他電子方式）選擇退出。
- 請閱讀本會會章（可在本會網址 www.guolinqigong.org.au 查閱或在練功點借閱），申請人成為會員後須遵守本擬定下的一切規則。
- The applicant should also fill in the Health and Practice Information Sheet, and submit it together with the Membership Application Form and $20* Admission Fee to the Association’s Secretary. When the application is approved, the Management Committee will issue the applicant a Membership Card. In the event that an application is not approved, the applicant will have the paid fee refunded. Members should renew their membership annually and pay $5 Annual Membership Fee before 1st July each year.
- Our Association will send future correspondence to the member by email where an email address is provided with the application. Furthermore, our Association may select to communicate with members by other electronic means (if the Management Committee so determines) provided members (if so wish) may choose to opt out by notice in writing (including by email or other electronic means) to the Secretary.
- Please read the Association’s Constitution which may be downloaded from the Association Website (www.guolinqigong.org.au) or borrowed from the practice venues. Approved members will abide by the rules set forth by the Association.
* Individuals who have financial difficulties can notify the Association’s Secretary in writing. Following a review by the Management Committee, the Association may waive or reduce the Membership Admission Fee depending on individual situation.