Welcome to Technical Committee on Human Factors
The "Human Factor" technology was firstly introduced to keep the safety of the system with human operators, then, the technology was developed to achieve high quality and productivity manufacturing. It became the key technology to develop new aspect of production systems, and then it is expanding to the friendly human communication and human assist technology. As shown in the figure, it basically depends on various sensing technologies and not only the physical but human feeling and psychology aspects should be considered to develop human friendly systems. TC on Human Factors will cover many researches and applications in its fields.
- HSI 2020, which is the flagship international conference of our technical committee, has been preparing smoothly, and will be held online during June 6-8, 2020.
- IEEE Open Journal of the Industrial Electronics Society offers each technical committee one free paper. If you are interested in submitting a paper to this journal, please consider to use this offer CFP.
- We just finished the review process of INDIN 2020. Thanks a lot for all the members involved in the review process.
- We are going to arrange a TC meeting and a Cluster meeting during IECON 2020. We will send you detailed information when we fix it. You are welcome to attend these meetings.
Prof. Jinhua She
Tokyo Univ. of Technology, JAPAN
Conferences in 2020
- 13th International Conference on Human System Interaction HSI 2020 , June 6-8, 2020, Virtual conference, Tokyo, Japan.
Full paper submission deadline : April. 25, 2020 (extended)
- 3rd IEEE International Conference on Industrial Cyber-Physical Systems ICPS 2020, June 9-12, 2020, Virtual conference, Tampere, Finland.
SS08: Human Factors in Automation based on CPS/IoT Technologies. CFP
TT06: ICPS Education and Social Aspects (Digital Society, Education, Lifelong ICPS Learning, ICPS Curricula, Social Aspects, Sustainability, Machine Ethics) . CFP
Full paper submission deadline : February 18, 2020 (extended)
Full paper submission deadline: February 16, 2020 (extended)
Full paper submission deadline: March 7, 2020 (extended)
Full paper submission deadline: April 15, 2020 (extended)
- The 46th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IES) IECON 2020, Oct. 18-21, 2020, Singapore.
SS-47: Advances in Human-Mechatronic Systems. CFP
SS-57: Frontiers of Standardization and Human Factors. CFP
SS-62: Cutting edge approaches to Human Factors in Engineering Education for Industrial Electronics. CFP
Full paper submission deadline : June 9, 2020