Welcome to Information and Cyber Security Research Laboratory
- Our paper "Real-time detection on FLUSH+RELOAD attack using Performance Counter Monitor" has been accepted to KIPS Transactions on Computer and Communication Systems (KTCCS)
- Our poster "FLUSH+REALOD Cache Side-Channel Attack on Mail User Agent" has been accepted to NDSS 2019
- We won Silver Prize for Student Paper Award in the KIPS Fall Conference 2018
- Jong-Hyeon Cho, Tae-Hyun Kim and Youngjoo Shin, "Real-time detection on FLUSH+RELOAD attack using Performance Counter Monitor"
- Our paper "Unveiling Hardware-based Data Prefetcher, a Hidden Source of Information Leakage" has been accepted to ACM CCS 2018
Information and Cyber Security Lab, School of Computer and Information Engineering, Kwangwoon University
Saebit Bld. Office 705, 20 Kwangwoonro, Nowon-Gu, Seoul 01897, South Korea