Registration will be open from December 2019 until February 1st, 2020
All participation fees consist of the registration fee and the costs for bed and board per night.
We expect everyone to stay within the venue for the duration of the ISS. That is why the booking of your accommodation is part of your registration. You will share a room with one other PhD candidate. If you have preferences for room sharing, or special requests, please let us know in the comments section of the registration form! Depending on the number of people participating in the ISS and the number of available rooms, we might be able to give out some single rooms for a surcharge.
Although we can recommend staying with us for the full week, for ICO's parttime PhD's and non-ICO participants it will be possible to attend only half the ISS: either from Monday March 16th up to and including Wednesday morning March 18 (part A), or starting at Wednesday afternoon March 18th, up to and including Friday morning March 20 (part B). See the programme for more information on your time schedule, so you know when you are expected to arrive or leave the ISS.
ICO PhD candidates - participation fee
- Registration fee = € 0,00*
- Bed & board (breakfast-lunch-dinner) = € 90,00 per night, including the social activities
* For ICO students a membership fee is paid annually for the full ICO Educational Programme. The ICO Spring School is part of that programme.
- To be paid for duration of the full programme (4 nights) € 360,00
- To be paid for duration of the half programme (2 nights): € 180,00
Non-ICO PhD candidates - participation fee
- Registration fee - Full programme (4 nights) = € 350,00
- Registration fee - Half programme (2 nights) = € 200,00
- Bed & board, (breakfast-lunch-dinner) = € 90,00 per night
- To be paid for duration of the full programme (4 nights) € 710,00
- To be paid for duration of the half programme (2 nights): € 380,00
In case of cancellation before the registration deadline has passed, a full refund will be given after the deduction of administration costs (€ 25,00). If cancellations are made after the registration deadline has passed (February 1, 2020), refunds will not be made.
We advise all participants to provide in your own travel and cancellation insurance. ICO cannot be held liable for any accidents that happen during the ICO Spring School.