Purdue University's iAGREE Labs is an initiative in which faculty, staff, students and alumni, along with community partners, collaborate on engineering and education discovery, scholarship, and engagement.
iAGREE Labs is committed to working on projects that support:
- United Nations (UN) Sustainable Development Goals
- National Academy of Engineering (NAE) Grand Challenges for Engineering
- National Science Foundation (NSF) 10 Big Ideas.
Current research areas include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Decision Support Systems: solar energy performance modeling, grid optimization, prosumer empowerment
- Engineering Education: entrepreneurial mindset, energy education, authentic learning, workforce readiness, interdisciplinary education, and faculty professional development