Who are you?
Seok-hyun Song (송석현), Engineer, Consultant, Educator
Graduate Student in Yonsei Law School (Seoul, South Korea)
Contact: Hyungoon at yonsei.ac.kr (E-mail)
Seok-hyun Song is currently a graduate student in Yonsei Law School, Seoul, South Korea. He received his B.S, M.S. Degrees from the Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), Daejeon, South Korea, in 2010 and 2013, respectively. He worked at Technovation Partners as a Associate Researcher(Consultant) at 2012. From 2013 to 2016, he was an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science, at Republic of Korea Naval Academy, Changwon, South Korea.
- B.S. Degree, 2006. 3 - 2010. 2, in Electrical Engineering and IT Business (double major / Summa cum laude), KAIST.
- M.S. Degree (Integrated PhD program), 2010. 3 - 2013. 2, in Electrical Engineering, KAIST, Advisor : Prof. Jun Kyun Choi.
- J.D. Degree, 2017.3 ~ , Yonsei Law School.
- Media Convergence & Future Media
- Network, Web, Information Technology
- Science and Technology Law
- Medical Law
- Introduction to Computer Science (2013 Fall ~ 2015 Fall)
- Software Engineering (2014 Spring & Fall, 2016 Spring)
- Mobile Computing and Applications (2015 Spring)
- Ubiquitous Computing (2015 Summer)
- Object Oriented Programming (2015 Fall)
- Discrete Mathematics (2015 Fall)
Honors and Awards
- 2010 스마트폰 S/W 경진대회 금상 (2011.11)
- 제1회 스마트폰-스마트패드 앱스 개발방법 워크샵 우수상 (2011.1)
- 2011년 창조캠퍼스 Idea 경진대회 장려상 (2011.11)
- 2011 LSI Dreamer Prize 대상 (2011.11)
- Outstanding Demo Award in IEEE GCCE 2014 (2014.10)
- 명예해사인상 (2016.5)
- 제5회 특허소송변론경연대회 입선 (2018.8)
- 제3회 한국민사법학회 대학원생 논문경연대회 본선 (2018.10)
- Yonsei Law School, Academic Research Scholarship (2018, 2019)
Publications and Patents
- Go to Research Page [Link]