Who We Are:
Hopewell Valley Aging in Place consists of seniors, and other community residents joining to assist older Hopewell Valley residents to remain in their homes.
To help make Hopewell Valley a better place in which to grow older!
Why We Meet:
Retirement communities across the nation provide support and resources to local residents. HVAIP was created to extend this concept to all seniors in Hopewell Valley and to welcome all seniors to join us in this endeavor.
What We Do:
- Invite experts to make presentations on home maintenance, health, financial management, and home safety.
- Share knowledge of quality community resources and services.
- Help with simple chores that could use another set of hands.
- Provide local driving where or when Hopewell Valley Rides does not travel.
- Advocate for senior programs and a senior center
- Create a tighter social fabric for older residents to decrease isolation, support independence, and friendship.
How to Join:
Just stop by a meeting, or give us a call at 609-250-5299. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All are welcome!
We also welcome teens to assist with chores. In return, we write letters of recommendation for the volunteer services provided.
Pennington Senior Center
395 Reading Avenue
Pennington, NJ 08534
The 3rd Tuesday of every month at 3 p.m.